Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Sir_Boomme's art

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Some Artsy shots I took at the Zombie Ball Oct. 30,2010

"ZOMBIE # 1"

"ZOMBIE # 2"

"ZOMBIE # 3"

"I See Dead People"

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

There were Fire Dancers at the Zombie Ball!
    I took several photos I liked...will be posting several over the next few days.
    Here's a start...

"When You Play With Fire..."

"Into the Ring of Fire"

"Shadow Fire Dancing"

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL Nice costumes!

And I love the zombie pics!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"On the Bloom of Death"

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"A Spectre of Marilyn Monroe"

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    "On the Bloom of Death"
    I freaking LOVE this!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Best to Get All Your Ducks in a Row"

"Feather Duster in Waiting"

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

LOVE IT!!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Urban Commuter"
    Austin, Texas

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Tracking Past Mistakes"
    Austin, Texas

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Hangin' By A Thread"
    The London Eye

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the railroad tracks, that's a brilliant shot

When were you over here in the UK?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry Dark, haven't visited my own thread in a while. I was in the UK in November of 2009... stayed in London a total of 3 days and then went to Rome for a week. I loved London, if I didn't have famiily here...I'd probably move there. I want to go back to the UK soon and stay for a couple of weeks, see the countryside and other areas.

got some new pieces now...

Last year, some idiot flew a small plane into the IRS building here in Austin... I was passing by shortly after and took some photos of the destruction...

"Tax Attack"

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

These are from today's rare Texas snow...

"Frozen Lace"

"Winter Playscape"

"Your Chastity Belt Awaits"

"Wintertime TinkerToys"

"Black & White" : A Concordance"

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

From a couple of months ago...

"The Pumpkin Tree"

"I'm Forkin' Horney"

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    These are from today's rare Texas snow...
    Snow in texas? I didn't think that could happen!

Lovely pictures.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, these are just breathe taking

i was going to copy and quote some but then found i would have just copied pages and pages, so let me just say 'fantastic work' you have a real eye there you know

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I love "The Frozen Lace". It looks just like the tree in DT VII...This picture kicks butt. Great work.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

The Pumpkin Tree is nice. How'd you get that one, Boome?
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I love to photograph trees...every tree is like a fingerprint, unique in it's own way. I'm intrigued with the nuances of shadow and light and textures that a tree can provide. The positive space of the limbs verses the never-ending "negative space" shapes formed between them is always a treat to see when I view the photos later. The "Lace" tree had added texture due to the ice that coated it's limbs.

John, The Pumpkin tree.... I was driving home from work one day last month, and decided to just drive around my old neighborhood. I passed a house that had these trees in it's front yard. I have never seen trees like these (don't know what kind they are). Anyway, I did a U-Turn, drove back, stoppped in the middle of the road and took a couple of quick shots (I had the top down on my miata, so I didn't even need to get out of the car).

I still don't know what kind of trees they are.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

couple of shots I took this tonight of the church around the corner.
    no editing other than adding a border was needed -the rare "Super Moon" provided fantastic color and lighting.

a lot of people find it weird that I'm an atheist that takes pictures of churches... guess I like being an enigma occasionally.

"On a Hill, Far Far Away"

"Heaven's Just A Step Away"

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

moved to different folder
    Last edited by Sir_Boomme; 01-10-2012 at 08:45 PM.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice looking.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

moved to different folder
    Last edited by Sir_Boomme; 01-10-2012 at 08:46 PM.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

new photos that I took in my flower garden this morning:

"Petal Pusher"

"I.A.P.O.T.I."

"Ant's Heaven"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast