Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Sir_Boomme's art

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Driftwood"

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow Terry, those are amazing!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"LightHouse"

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Third Rock From The Sun"

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Dropping In"

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Caught In The Eye of a God"

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Red Headed Stranger"

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Peek-A-Boo"

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    Wow Terry, those are amazing!

Thanks Dags.
    I've still got quite a few from Kauai that I still have to go through - will be busy for a while.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Keep 'em coming - they're awesome!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"South Pacific Lagoon"

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Some Have To Die"
    (Austin,Texas)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"As the King Watches, Peasants Toil"
    Austin, Texas

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Wet Paint Flowing Down Urban Canvas
    Austin, Texas"

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, I really love the color of that one.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Chairman of the Boardwalk"
    6th Street, Austin Texas

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are great, Terry!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Dags, I appreciate the comments.

here's today's entry.

"City Trinity"

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Awesome, Boome.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, I really like that one. What city is that?

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    "Wet Paint Flowing Down Urban Canvas
    Austin, Texas"

I love all your stuff, but man, this one is just awesome.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Veronica and Heman - took that while walking around the hike and bike trail last week.

Dags, these were taken in Austin Texas...where I have lived since 1979.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

OK, so like I went to the big Zombie Ball last night...this one isn't really an artsy pic, but I thought I'd name it anyways...
    That's me as (the Big one)

"Anti-Santi and the Christmas Jailbait"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast