Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Sir_Boomme's art

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Sir_Boomme's art

Ok.. after really enjoying everyone else's artwork, I thought I'd finally start a thread of my own works.
    question... are artsy tatseful nudes allowed here?

while waiting for that question to be answered... I'll post some of my bridge series photos. these were all taken by me locally here in austin... in black and white mode... the photo edited for the desired result.

this one is called "Archie's Place"

unframed:

framed:30" x 42.5"
    Last edited by Sir_Boomme; 01-08-2010 at 05:19 PM.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Bridge to Introspection"
    unframed:

Framed 29.75" x 37.5"
    Last edited by Sir_Boomme; 01-08-2010 at 05:21 PM.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Down and Out in Austin, Texas"
    unframed:

Framed 29" x 38"

Last edited by Sir_Boomme; 01-08-2010 at 05:23 PM.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Hells Door"
    unframed:

Framed about 3ft x 4ft:
    Last edited by Sir_Boomme; 01-08-2010 at 05:25 PM.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Sentinals"
    unframed:

Framed 24.75" x 32.25"
    Last edited by Sir_Boomme; 01-08-2010 at 05:27 PM.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Troll's Scenic View"
    unframed:

Framed 24.75" x 32.75"
    Last edited by Sir_Boomme; 01-08-2010 at 05:29 PM.

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

I love these. Especially the "Hells Door". Great job Do you have any Dark Tower pieces?
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Stay...Good Dog!"
    unframed:

Framed 31.75x37.5 (pictured with model)
    Last edited by Sir_Boomme; 01-08-2010 at 05:32 PM.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by All_Hail_The_Crimson_King View Post
    I love these. Especially the "Hells Door". Great job Do you have any Dark Tower pieces?
    nah... don't have any DT pieces... though i will be posting some misc. drawings soon.

"Texas Ice"
    unframed:

Framed 16" x 24":
    Last edited by Sir_Boomme; 01-08-2010 at 05:34 PM.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Self Preservation 1"

Last edited by Sir_Boomme; 01-08-2010 at 05:35 PM.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

This is a photo of charcoal drawing that actually i sold a few years ago...
    titled "Chong" (i got chong...of cheech and chong.... to sign this rendering of himself)
    Last edited by Sir_Boomme; 01-08-2010 at 05:37 PM.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

That's No Lady- in Red!"
    pen/ink/color pencil drawing

Last edited by Sir_Boomme; 01-08-2010 at 05:38 PM.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Surreal Love"
    pen/Ink/Color pencil
    20x36 framed

Last edited by Sir_Boomme; 01-08-2010 at 05:39 PM.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Intestinal Portal and the Seman"
    pen/ink 8.5" x 11"
    Last edited by Sir_Boomme; 01-08-2010 at 05:39 PM.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"This Flew Out of My Ass This Morning"
    pen/ink 8.5" x 11"

Last edited by Sir_Boomme; 01-08-2010 at 05:40 PM.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Dude, your art is incredible...I mean like museum quality. I'm impressed. I'll ask about the nudes. I'm not sure on that. If not, maybe we can allow offsite links marked not safe for work or some such thing. Either way I look forward to seeing more of your art.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Seen, Unseen"
    pen/ink/ pencil 2ft x 3 ft
    Last edited by Sir_Boomme; 01-08-2010 at 05:41 PM.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

me likes how much do u sell the bridge ones for?
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

LOVE IT!!! I especially like Hell's Door - it would be perfect in a copy of IT!
    Thanks for sharing with us

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    me likes how much do u sell the bridge ones for?
    it would depend on which one... the prints vary according to the size of the prints... i've set a limit of 10 (including my own copy) for each different photo.
    but generally speaking... most of the prints would run between 250.00 to 350.00. keep in mind most of these are at least 2 ft by 3ft prints on quality paper... going up to almost 3ft x 4 ft for the larger pieces (and they aren't massed produced).
    of course, if framed, the price is a lot higher... the frames shown are very high quality custom made frames, and run from 200.00 to almost 400.00 for the matting and framing (that's what i pay for them)

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Great stuff, they're all wonderful!
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    Ok.. after really enjoying everyone else's artwork, I thought I'd finally start a thread of my own works.
    question... are artsy tatseful nudes allowed here?

You may start a seperate thread for nudes here in The Art Wall if you like. We'd like to keep any nudes; your own and other's in the same thread. Please also clearly mark it NSFW (not safe for work) so people know what they're going into.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

These works are masterpeices!!
    Just beautiful !!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You are very talented, Terry. Very impressive artwork.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Gorgeous!
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast