Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Contest #8 - Reaptide Festival

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Contest #8 - Reaptide Festival

I thought I'd give you one to really test your imaginations. The article for the Reaptide Festival can be found here.

I'm interested to see what you all come up with!

Please remember to read the Contest Posting Guidelines if you haven't already, and have fun!

Contest will end April 29, 2008.

Winner: susie

Last edited by Randall Flagg; 01-08-2012 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Changed contest ending date.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

The whole festival, huh?
    This could be fun.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Or any aspect of it. I'm interested to see what people do with it.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome one Daggers! I've got an idea for this....

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have an idea, too!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

I too, have an idea. Is it okay to do a painting?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You can do whatever you want.

Gunslinger Apprentice aurora is on a distinguished road aurora's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love the topic but alas will have no time to work on anything again till the middle of May. After that I'm all in!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll keep that in mind - I need to do some work this week and get my list of artwork prioritized.

Citizen of Gilead CPU is on a distinguished road CPU's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was doing a little research on Ghostwood trees and look at the number 1 search result from Google!!!!
    Like 19 man

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Whoa! 19 is right!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

No. freaking. way!!!

That is too cool!

Country
    Country Flag

Hahaha, but wait no Charyou trees?

I might yet enter this one with a sketch which I can later use as a basis for a full 3D work to through into my series. It would be one heck of a great challenge for me to do this one. Now to find some spare pico-seconds to doodle!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You can totally do a Charyou Tree. Anything you think represents any or all aspects of the festival. I'm leaving the interpretation up to you.

Country
    Country Flag

I so hope I will have the time. A lot of unexpected stuff happened all at once. I've already made a first sketch, though
    will aspire after the 3rd place again... Irish Dawn knows why...

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

You can totally do a Charyou Tree. Anything you think represents any or all aspects of the festival. I'm leaving the interpretation up to you
    Sorry, I knew I should be more specific in that reply. I was talking in reference to the Rolands Florist link.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You got me.

Country
    Country Flag

Man after tonights test from the heart of Los I know exactly what I'm going to sketch, me burning on the Charyou tree of Adv non-linear equ's.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

*bump*

Friendly reminder, contest closes 4/15.

Country
    Country Flag

oh no. I made a sketch, and will try to work on the drawing itself on Sunday or Monday - whenever I can find the time - but was going to do the main of it next Wednesday... and it's the 16th.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I can extend the deadline, Jean.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast