• The Colour Purple

4 13.33%
  • Jaws

9 30.00%
  • 20,000 leagues Under The Sea

1 3.33%
  • Azumi

1 3.33%

Thread: The Best movie of all Time (Group A - Bracket I)

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default The Best movie of all Time (Group A - Bracket I)

Mystic River

Silence of the Lambs

My Favourite Wife

Ran

The Colour Purple

Jaws

20,000 Leagues Under The Sea

Azumi

Voting will go five days.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

So, is it 1 versus 2 and 3 versus 4, or....what?

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Top four advance.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Just casted my vote.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

can I set a poll so everyone gets two choices?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure if you can do that...ask one of the facilitators that governs over this section.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Although "someone" told me that my opinion was wrong, I voted.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mattrick: this is Ran

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Aren't they the same movie? Just different posters?

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

yes, but since I don't see the picture you posted - it happens sometimes - someone else might not see it, either (maybe depends on browser, maybe on settings, we still don't really know), so I posted another just to make sure

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

done!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Come on y'all, Mystic River needs a one vote bounce.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Silence of the lambs has half the votes

Citizen of Gilead Ka-tet is on a distinguished road Ka-tet's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Azumi ^.^ im the only one xD
    If you love me, then love me-Susan of mejis
    See the turtle, aint he keen? All things serve the fucking beam-Eddie of NewYork
    You burn prettily-Corwin of Amber

Gunslinger Apprentice Samanthita is on a distinguished road

I hate Jaws. I'm a big fan of the shark, and not a big fan of paranoia.

But this is not the place for a "save the sharks!" rant.

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hope that Silence of the Lambs makes it through. Love this movie, and Hannibal

Citizen of Gilead blackrose22 is on a distinguished road blackrose22's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Silence of the Lambs got my vote.

Goldmember Míchéal is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

The Colour Purple gets mine.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Poll is officially over.

Silence of the Lambs, Jaws, The Colour Purple and Mystic River advance.

Sorry to the other movies, maybe next time.

Mods can close this whenever, along with the other Group A thread.