Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Horton Hears a Who

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Horton Hears a Who

I know many members of this site have families and I'm just curious on who has seen/will see this movie. It features some of my favourite comedic actors:

Jim Carrey, Steve Carrel, Seth Rogan, Jonah Hill, Will Arnet and Jaime Pressley.

I imagine with talent this that this movie is will be good. I often find the best animated movies aren't only well made but feature some of the best voice acting. Voice acting in movies like The Lion King (Jeremy Irons as Scar...nuff said) and Toy Story made them the fantastic movies they were.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You left Carol Burnett off your list. I guess that just means she is not one of you favorites but she was pretty good back in her day.

I saw the movie with my wife, not because we have kids but because she loves cartoons. It was ok but I didn't think it was great. It is better than the live-action The Cat in The Hat for sure. I could only watch about a minute of that.

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

have seen it twice with my kids. they howeled at the "my world is all ponies and they are going to eat rainbows and poop butterflies."

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Haven't seen it yet, but I hate taking the kids to the movies. But I will watch when it comes out on DVD, that's for sure...love Jim Carrey!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Citizen of Gilead She-Oy is on a distinguished road She-Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Such a good movie! And even through it's humor and silliness, it has a great message to be learned by all.
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't wait to see it. I hope it is as good as it looks.

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My girls want to see this movie. I may wait until it comes out on DVD as well though