Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 70 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 1732

Thread: Book Dealers-eBay sellers-dt.org buyers/sellers/ to Avoid like the Corona Virus

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I've dealt with Mike, and he was more than fair. He was generous.
    Yet his continued silence regarding Kris's accusation, speaks volumes....

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    I think Mike should chime in at this point, to offer his version of events and to explain the circumstances surrounding the '48 hour window' to purchase the book for $6,000.

I'm not going to make an opinion regarding this, when I do not possess the full facts and only have one side of the story.

I will say however, that it is in Mike's best interest to offer his side of events. To remain silent on the matter will not resolve things.
    Why should Mike chime in?
    Facts are facts, he chose not to sell the book to Webster1000 (seems obvious to me)
    Why is not our business, WTF folks.... give it a rest.
    Why does everyone think Mike needs to chime in? What for?
    This is a internet site possibly viewed by the entire world (you're welcome Jerome, compliment intended)
    For some reason I really can't understand, some people (other than webstar1000) feel entitled, or some explanation is due to them from Mike to explain shit that frankly is "non of our business".
    What do you mean why should he chime in? BECAUSE... have you read the name of the thread??? He made a deal. And fucked me on said deal. That's that. Glad you would do business with someone like that. I want everyone here to know to be careful dealing with him. Sorry but if you make a deal... stick by the deal. Period. This thread is about sellers to avoid. If you don't want to know what ones to avoid.... don't come here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There's also a thread that's titled "Current Market Value Experts assess yours or others collectible King item" but most the posts on that are from folks who've been collecting king for a few years at best.
    Should I not visit that thread just because a few pompous self-righteous blowholes that usually don't know WTF they're posting about as well?
    I don't think you know what getting f**ked means...
    A few years ago another blowhole sold a bunch of non-existent books to folks on this site, kept the money, never sent the books.... "that's" getting f**ked.
    Just cause you have your panties in a bunch over this does not merit you flinging your shitty tirade.
    So what, so you didn't get your perfect little squeezebox deal you wanted, seriously, grow a set.
    Guest what, you still have your money, take your marbles and go home.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Not to me. It's his choice whether to respond or not. He certainly isn't obligated.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not to me. It's his choice whether to respond or not. He certainly isn't obligated.

I never said that he was, merely that it's in his best interest to do so. See my previous post below...

I think Mike should chime in at this point, to offer his version of events and to explain the circumstances surrounding the '48 hour window' to purchase the book for $6,000.

I'm not going to make an opinion regarding this, when I do not possess the full facts and only have one side of the story.

I will say however, that it is in Mike's best interest to offer his side of events. To remain silent on the matter will not resolve things.

Why should Mike chime in? Let's see now.... Possibly because an accusation has been made against him publically on this thread (book dealers buyers/sellers to avoid like the plague), and it would be in his own best interest to defend himself before people start jumping to conclusions. Oh wait, that has already started....

Facts are facts, he chose not to sell the book to Webster1000 (seems obvious to me)
    Facts are not facts, we only have one side of the argument here and according to the accusation levied against him, Pasiuk didn't just choose not to sell the book to Webstar - he chose to renege on an agreement to allow him 48 hours to purchase the book for $6,000.

This is a internet site possibly viewed by the entire world (you're welcome Jerome, compliment intended)
    For some reason I really can't understand, some people (other than webstar1000) feel entitled, or some explanation is due to them from Mike to explain shit that frankly is "non of our business".
    Like it or not, this issue became TDT.org business the moment Webstar publically made an accusation on this thread. A lot of people buy and sell on these boards, and are no doubt intrigued as to whether this accusation holds water, and in turn, whether Pasiuk57 can be trusted as a seller.

Do I feel "entitled" to an explanation? No and to be honest, I don't actually give a fuck one way or the other if he does or not - but a man's reputation is all he has on these boards. If I decided to sell my collection on these boards and someone made a false accusation about me as a seller, I would be posting on this thread like a motherfucker to defend my reputation.

However, Pasiuk57 has chosen to remain silent on this issue for more than two days now. If Webstar's accusation has no merit, why hasn't he posted here to refute it? After all, his reputation is at stake....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think this discussion has run its course. People feel strongly one way or the other, and at this point it's becoming the internet equivalent of a stalemate.

We should all move along to fun things like King's upcoming appearances, his new books, and the possibility of a joint book signing tour with Owen.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What do you mean why should he chime in? BECAUSE... have you read the name of the thread??? He made a deal. And fucked me on said deal. That's that. Glad you would do business with someone like that. I want everyone here to know to be careful dealing with him. Sorry but if you make a deal... stick by the deal. Period. This thread is about sellers to avoid. If you don't want to know what ones to avoid.... don't come here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There's also a thread that's titled "Current Market Value Experts assess yours or others collectible King item" but most the posts on that are from folks who've been collecting king for a few years at best.
    Should I not visit that thread just because a few pompous self-righteous blowholes that usually don't know WTF they're posting about as well?
    I don't think you know what getting f**ked means...
    A few years ago another blowhole sold a bunch of non-existent books to folks on this site, kept the money, never sent the books.... "that's" getting f**ked.
    Just cause you have your panties in a bunch over this does not merit you flinging your shitty tirade.
    So what, so you didn't get your perfect little squeezebox deal you wanted, seriously, grow a set.
    Guest what, you still have your money, take your marbles and go home.
    Yeah yeah.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Huh, found this to be an interesting tidbit relevant to the current topic.......

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post942552

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post942731
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It would be nice if this particular issue was allowed to die. AFAIK, no one lost any money on this. What's been said stays, but I'm asking people to move on to something more constructive.
    A bit of leeway will be permitted, but not for long.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    It would be nice if this particular issue was allowed to die. AFAIK, no one lost any money on this. What's been said stays, but I'm asking people to move on to something more constructive.
    A bit of leeway will be permitted, but not for long.
    I agree. My main point is to illustrate A) that as you pointed out there are two sides to every story and though, Mike may wish to avoid any confrontation that doesn't mean that it's "Okay" to have at him. and B) perhaps more importantly that if you are going to call someone out in a thread with the words "Seller to avoid like the plague" it should be about a real (actual) loss as, Cook pointed out. As previously mentioned, a reputation is dearly earned, yet easily trashed without pause. In the future, if you have a grievance, perceived slight or just an issue between respected members that interact with one another every day. Bring it up in "Random Comments" or some other thread that does not automatically call someone's character into question. My understanding is that this thread is aimed at "Ebay" sellers/buyers and not fellow members of this board, which generally trust and respect one another and can work out their differences. JMHO

Carry on.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Huh, found this to be an interesting tidbit relevant to the current topic.......

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post942552

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post942731
    I believe he doesn't own that copy any longer and wishes he still had it, hence the desire to acquire another.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

There is dt.org member to avoid. The member lamented the fact they had just missed out on an item they really wanted.
    I contacted the member (out of sympathy) and said I had the item, and would help them out. I asked them to make a "mutually beneficial" offer.
    Person had the unmitigated gall as to offer me less than what they knew I paid...saying:

I know that is below what you no doubt paid. I don't want to insult you, I just want to feel like I got a bargain. Probably not as "mutual" as you would have hoped for.

WTF?
    I was willing to sell the book at no profit to help a fellow member out, but they declined (after wasting my time) because they wanted to" feel like they got a bargain".
    ..meaning I would lose money...all because I wanted to help.

They wasted my time over $100 (that they clearly wanted me to lose).

Please beware of a member trying to buy a S/L TGWLTG. He will waste your time .

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know all the details, but to play Devil's Advocate, was the selling price of the item they missed out on higher or lower than the price you were offering your item for?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I don't know all the details, but to play Devil's Advocate, was the selling price of the item they missed out on higher or lower than the price you were offering your item for?

RF bought the book for $900
    . He was then apparently offered $800.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I mean, the item that the member in question missed out on. For example, if the item he missed out on sold for $700, and then Jerome came in and said, "Ho ho ho, I have one for 900!" And then he countered with 800 ... then I don't see a problem.

But if the item he really really wanted sold for over 900, and then he balked at the idea of Jerome's 900 price, then its a waste of time.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

RF bought the book for $900[/URL]. He was then apparently offered $800.
    I bought mine for £380 from member namelessnpoor. Can't remember how much that was in USD then.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    RF bought the book for $900[/URL]. He was then apparently offered $800.
    I bought mine for £380 from member namelessnpoor. Can't remember how much that was in USD then.
    if more than a year ago, probably ~$900
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

I mean, the item that the member in question missed out on. For example, if the item he missed out on sold for $700, and then Jerome came in and said, "Ho ho ho, I have one for 900!" And then he countered with 800 ... then I don't see a problem.

But if the item he really really wanted sold for over 900, and then he balked at the idea of Jerome's 900 price, then its a waste of time.
    I meant what I said. Follow the link.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I meant what I said. Follow the link.
    ahhhhh he actually bought that book. I can sincerely see why he is pissed. I wonder if the chap knew that?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

There is dt.org member to avoid. The member lamented the fact they had just missed out on an item they really wanted.
    I contacted the member (out of sympathy) and said I had the item, and would help them out. I asked them to make a "mutually beneficial" offer.
    Person had the unmitigated gall as to offer me less than what they knew I paid...saying:

I know that is below what you no doubt paid. I don't want to insult you, I just want to feel like I got a bargain. Probably not as "mutual" as you would have hoped for.

WTF?
    I was willing to sell the book at no profit to help a fellow member out, but they declined (after wasting my time) because they wanted to" feel like they got a bargain".
    ..meaning I would lose money...all because I wanted to help.

They wasted my time over $100 (that they clearly wanted me to lose).

Please beware of a member trying to buy a S/L TGWLTG. He will waste your time .

As long as we are airing things out in a public manner, here is the entire conversation:

I might be able to help you on that. Of course it depends on your timing.
    J

ZAIUS - Timing? Help me out? Do say...

I can get it to you in a few days (6+). Memorial day weekend will slightly delay shipping time.

What is a mutually beneficial price?
    J

ZAIUS - I would love to stay in the $850ish range. I know that is below what you no doubt paid. I don't want to insult you, I just want to feel like I got a bargain. Probably not as "mutual" as you would have hoped for.

ZAIUS - I have some Bernie Wrightson/Don Maitz sketches/remarques that might help offset the price if you are interested? They are in my collections.

I could go $950. I can't sell it as a loss.
    J

ZAIUS - I get it man. The search goes on...

Why would you have wasted both of our time hoping to buy a book at a loss for me, so that you could "feel like you got a bargain"? We are talking $100. Why don't I just mail you a $100 bill so you can feel good?
    J

ZAIUS - I don't get the hostility. Sorry for wasting your time.

The result of said conversation was a negative iTrader feedback reading the following:

Cheapskate: Cheapskate wanting others to lose money that he could feel like he “got a bargain”.
    Avoid at all costs

Just to be clear, I acknowledged that my offer was most likely low. I had no idea RF was offering a book he paid $900 for - it was never made clear. For all I knew it was one he has had for years and had gotten a different price. I even offered to offset the price with a Bernie Wrightson remarque - seems like a negotiation to me, but then again RF chose not to include that part of the conversation in his post about me. I thought I was civil the entire time, until the sarcasm entered things. That this results in a negative rating is beyond petty in my opinion.

I have worked with many people over the years here and have never had a problem, with deals or with conversations. To suggest that you should "avoid me at all costs" is ludicrous.

Country
    Country Flag

Just seen this as I was editing my post. I wondered if you knew RF had just bought it.. sounds like you didnt...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

For the record, I never "outed" the member. He chose to out himself.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Some thoughts on this exchange/situation, but first, some disclaimers:

- I don't know either person nor have I done business with them.
    - I don't offer this feedback in order to take a side, pronounce one side "right," or "put the other side in his place" - these are simply my thoughts.

From reading this thread in general, I've seen the types of behaviors people really dislike in a buyer or seller. While I can't recall every last one of them, the biggies seem to be:

1. seller failing to deliver as promised (book arrives in condition other than as advertised)
    2. seller failing to adequately package book (endangering the book’s condition)
    3. bidder failing to move ahead with the payment process after winning an auction, essentially turning it into a new negotiation
    4. someone retreating from a statement (day 1: "I'll offer $500"; day 3: "ah, now I can't go above $400")
    5. someone dragging a conversation/negotiation out over a period of days before ultimately backing out

A few things about DoctorZaius’ description of the conversation stand out to me (and my thoughts are only useful to the extent that this account is accurate and complete and that my understanding of it is accurate):

- DZ openly and clearly stated what he was willing to pay.
    - RF openly and clearly stated that he could not accept that price.
    - DZ immediately accepted and sympathized with RF's position (“I get it man.”) and openly and clearly stated that there was no deal (“The search goes on…”).

I see no quibbling, retreating, delaying, obfuscation etc. – just a conversation that didn’t result in a deal and a comment that rubbed the other party the wrong way.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just seen this as I was editing my post. I wondered if you knew RF had just bought it.. sounds like you didnt...
    Nope.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

For the record, I never "outed" the member. He chose to out himself.
    I think think that the negative feedback is "outing." It's pubic for anyone to see. I really don't want to engage on this anymore. Nor will I. I have seen these things get way too personal, in fact, it's the one part of this site I generally try to avoid. I just wanted the whole conversation out there for people to see for themselves. I'm not looking for judgement on anyone's part. I do hope that others, however, will choose not to "avoid me at all costs."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 70 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast