+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52
Results 1,276 to 1,294 of 1294

Thread: Book Dealers-eBay sellers-dt.org buyers/sellers/ to Avoid like the Corona Virus

Demon of the Prim jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    yep
    Seems Mark Jones of Behemoth Rare Books is a mutual friend. So yeah this guy obviously blocked you and didn't just take his profile down.

Live it. webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    yep
    Seems Mark Jones of Behemoth Rare Books is a mutual friend. So yeah this guy obviously blocked you and didn't just take his profile down.
    send Mark a note.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    yep
    send Mark a note.
    Done

Citizen of Gilead vincent is just really nice vincent is just really nice vincent is just really nice vincent is just really nice vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Done
    Thank you! Hans is going to block him from the FB group, and I've also started drafting a report on https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/, a UK police website to report internet fraud. Going to finish and submit that one soon.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an's Avatar

Renting space in Bill's head. It's a vacant space that he wasn't using anyway!
    Country
    Country Flag

Done
    Thank you! Hans is going to block him from the FB group, and I've also started drafting a report on https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/, a UK police website to report internet fraud. Going to finish and submit that one soon.
    1N73LL1G3NC3 15 7H3 4B1L17Y 70 4D4PT 70 CH4NG3.
    -573PH3N H4WK1NG

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Done
    Mark Jones responded on FB and said he blocked him as well.

Gunslinger Apprentice andyg75 has a spectacular aura about andyg75 has a spectacular aura about andyg75 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I found a Paul Spittlehouse on the Rare King Group on FB, so heís gone from there too now
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ĎGí
    Wizard & Glass H&S UK s/l #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157
    Colorado Kid 1/33 any artist #ís 3 and 4

Can Toi The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Done
    Good stuff, Vincent. Hope they can sort it out for you

Citizen of Gilead vincent is just really nice vincent is just really nice vincent is just really nice vincent is just really nice vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone! That should make sure he canít pull this off again in the King community.

And boy would my face be red if a box shows up tomorrow. But it wonít.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone! That should make sure he canít pull this off again in the King community.

IF it shows up tomorrow, it's still his fault for shutting you out. He left you no choice. That's not how a responsible seller operates.

Citizen of Gilead kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Do not FUCK with TDT.ORG Mafia!

Love it!

seeking: anything #246 Dark Tower
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Do not FUCK with TDT.ORG Mafia!

Love it!

seeking: anything #246 Dark Tower
    We are everywhere
    "Iím goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an's Avatar

Renting space in Bill's head. It's a vacant space that he wasn't using anyway!
    Country
    Country Flag

IF it shows up tomorrow, it's still his fault for shutting you out. He left you no choice. That's not how a responsible seller operates.
    Exactly!
    1N73LL1G3NC3 15 7H3 4B1L17Y 70 4D4PT 70 CH4NG3.
    -573PH3N H4WK1NG

Country
    Country Flag

thanks again guys, who knew getting ripped off could be so much fun!

Great Old One Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear that, Vincent.
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Asleep

Book Dealers-eBay sellers-dt.org buyers/sellers/ to Avoid like the Plague

This thread should be renamed for the next 90 days

Book Dealers-eBay sellers-dt.org buyers/sellers/ to Avoid like the Corona Virus.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

Book Dealers-eBay sellers-dt.org buyers/sellers/ to Avoid like the Corona Virus.

As you wish.

Demon of the Prim firemonkey66 has much to be proud of firemonkey66 has much to be proud of firemonkey66 has much to be proud of firemonkey66 has much to be proud of firemonkey66 has much to be proud of firemonkey66 has much to be proud of firemonkey66 has much to be proud of firemonkey66 has much to be proud of firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

As you wish.

Great movie, maybe I'll watch it again while socially isolated
    Looking for:
    1) CD Carrie S/L & matching art portfolio #58
    2) Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52