+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67
Results 1,651 to 1,658 of 1658

Thread: Book Dealers-eBay sellers-dt.org buyers/sellers/ to Avoid like the Corona Virus

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a name known to all OldCrow88 is a name known to all OldCrow88 is a name known to all OldCrow88 is a name known to all OldCrow88 is a name known to all OldCrow88 is a name known to all OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Vicious part of me says: David has friends in many places, I'm sure if he doxxed the shipping addresses visits could be arranged. Fatalistic part of me heavy sighs and says this is why we can't have nice things.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Maerlyn's Imp DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    But that book may not appear online for sale for years. Nor ever.
    eg that Slinger that was *lost* in shipping on David

I guess that it's a lot easier to David to ship before payment, when dealing with dozens / hundreds of sells at a time, but it creates situation like this.
    I would really encourage David not to send before having the money. And I think that this is absolutely fair. Most people do that, and there is no reason to get upset at that
    I agree. As a consumer, I am always willing to pay in order to have the goods sent to me. It seems to be the natural order of a purchase. Most do it that way here via PayPal F/F.
    WANTED:
    Drawing of the Three #255
    Gunslinger #255
    Charlie the Choo Choo - #255

Gunslinger Apprentice ajw2910 is a jewel in the rough ajw2910 is a jewel in the rough ajw2910 is a jewel in the rough ajw2910 is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Itís crazy how some folks are wired. I would never even think to have David ship without payment and then not pay. I havenít been lucky enough (or fast enough) to get something from these consignments, but if it suddenly showed up my first thought would be ďoh, I didnít even pay yet, where do I send paymentĒ. It may be a pain for him, but he needs to get money up front before sending product. That will keep these idiots from doing it again hopefully.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/Lís #181

Live it. webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    Itís crazy how some folks are wired. I would never even think to have David ship without payment and then not pay. I havenít been lucky enough (or fast enough) to get something from these consignments, but if it suddenly showed up my first thought would be ďoh, I didnít even pay yet, where do I send paymentĒ. It may be a pain for him, but he needs to get money up front before sending product. That will keep these idiots from doing it again hopefully.
    Agreed. I have never had him ship me a thing without his cash first. AND I make sure I pay him so Horst get charged fees. Damm near 3% or more on all platforms AND this guy operates at a 15% margin. Plus his storage, packing materials and time. Losing this money hurts when your margins are that low.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice M_O_O_N is infamous around these parts M_O_O_N is infamous around these parts M_O_O_N's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post
    Vicious part of me says: David has friends in many places, I'm sure if he doxxed the shipping addresses visits could be arranged...
    3-7-77
    There are no coincidences. Only Ka.
    ~I don't like rep points! ~
    Please use only the 'I disapprove' option for me. (If it do ya fine.)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    AVOID:

Lenny Adamson - Marblehead MA
    Sam Hanscom Salem MA
    John Carr (also Salem MA)

Sam and John are same person I believe (at same Salem address)....I know I do biz basackwards and ship before payment (it is the Midwest boy in me and my character flaw to please people)...but I've been stiffed twice now (and not a small amount either)...99%+ of my customers are wonderful, but those mentioned above have disappeared without paying me.
    I seriously would kick someones ass for David.
    100%
    Occasionally Iíve shipped to other collectors that I donít know really well as an act of faith while waiting for payment. I havenít been burned and it really angers me that our brother David has. So save me a seat on the road trip, boys!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a jewel in the rough GenericEric is a jewel in the rough GenericEric is a jewel in the rough GenericEric is a jewel in the rough GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

You really have to be some sort of sociopath do that to someone. If karma exists, let it find them.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    You really have to be some sort of sociopath do that to someone. If karma exists, let it find them.
    But more so to a kind man. That's what pisses me off. Scam me. Cool, I get it. Don't scam him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67