Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Candice's Art

Big Pants; Little Feet Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

David "Tripp" Markowitz is a character for a story I am working on about of group of
    friends who turn into bandits and take over an abandoned house. Its still in the plotting stages, but I felt I had
    to draw this.
    That's not a cigarette he's smoking.
    Tripp is a homosexual cross dresser. He is very feminine.
    He earned his nickname while smoking pot behind the high school.
    The nickname was given to him by one of the other members of the group, Carl Murphy Teagan O'Riordan,
    or Murph, an Irish character who moved to their city at
    a young age.
    Tripp has a twin sister named Dawn.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Discord Tag: Can*/Tommy (They/Them pronouns)#5588

Big Pants; Little Feet Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is a drawing I did about a year and a half ago of a red
    and blue faerie. It was sketched in pencil, and colored with
    red and blue sharpie markers. It's on watercolor paper,
    22.8 x 30.4 cm. I'm rather proud of it.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Gunslinger Apprentice lisaki is on a distinguished road lisaki's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

wow these are magic!

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you very much. ^_^ I do $10 Artwork Commissions through Etsy.com if anyone is interested. It's not like I'm making money any other way right now. Heh.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool! I really like the second one.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Country
    Country Flag

The Faerie? Yeah, I like her too. She turned out really nicely. One of my few older drawings that I'm still proud of after this long.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Country
    Country Flag

Vervain, from my UnNamed series. This is an old, old piece of art, but I like it, so I decided to scan it.

His eyes are VERY green.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Country
    Country Flag

This is a collaboration between me and my best friend of 6 years, Minion. It's a few months old, but I like it a lot. I should do more collaborations with him.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Country
    Country Flag

This is a collaboration I did with my brother. It's old, but it's awesome. So I'm posting it.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Country
    Country Flag

Just a random girl in a costume with a scythe. [shrugs] I like this one.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Country
    Country Flag

This is a really, really old piece that was worked on by my brother, Minion, and I. This one has been gathering dust for years, but we found it and I saw the Flying Papal Toilet Paper, and I had to scan it in and share it. I don't remember who drew what where, or when, but the writing is my brothers.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Country
    Country Flag

Queen Hegunini of Hundr Buma. She's from my UnNamed stories, a side-character. I love how she turned out here. Her hair looks really nice.

This is an older work, maybe the end of 2008-ish.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Country
    Country Flag

I had just been through a baaad break up when I drew this picture. It's a few months old. It's just one chick beating the crap out of another. I dunno, I liked how it turned out when I finished coloring it.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Country
    Country Flag

This is a character from my UnNamed stories that I can't tell you about right now. This sketch is also the basis of the only actual canvas painting I ever did, which, when I have my own place, will be hanging over my dinner table, above my seat at the head of the table. (Yes, I will have a dinner table, and I will sit at the head of the table. I am a matriarchal kind of woman.)

Here are some more of my drawings, in link format. Just a couple, though...

Kagure Maho is one of the main characters for the Sick Cycle Karousel stories I've been working on for the last seven years or so.
    Mark Taro is also from the Sick Cycle Karousel stories. He is from later in the series, however.
    Random pretty girl I drew a few years ago. I love her so much I had to share her.
    Bus Station Wall is literally that, a wall in the bus station here in Barrie. I was bored and decided to recreate what was in front of me at the time.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

John F. Kennedy sofaki is on a distinguished road sofaki's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow! I really like Vervain! very nice!

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you very much, Sofaki! He's fun to draw. ^_^
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Country
    Country Flag

Lolita Bookmark
    Simurgh Bookmark
    Heart & Sword (Older Piece)
    Marle Bookmark (Chrono Trigger)
    Cammy (Street Fighter) (Older Piece)
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Country
    Country Flag

The image is a link to my website. <3
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Country
    Country Flag

Alright! I now have available a compilation book of my art available for purchase or download.
    (If anyone is actually interested... I recommend the download over the hardcover book - either way I get money, it's just the hardcover is so expensive, and I only get $12 out of it, whereas I get more like $18 out of the download, and it's easier on your walets. Heh.)
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

**Came here hoping for nudes of Can!**
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Country
    Country Flag

Lol. I don't know about "nudes" but when I get a camera I might do a few risque shots just because I miss having a camera.

Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Country
    Country Flag

Aerith - Final Fantasy VII - Holy by Autumn-sacura - Colors by Candice Wozniak Dionysus

I dunno if you have been following my art anywhere else, but here is a link to my DeivantART gallery, and more specifically the section where I post other people's line art that I have colored.

Also, I dunno how many Venture Brother's fans there are here (one would hope a lot), but I've also been coloring for Move Like a Butterfly (MLaB) which is a super awesome Venture Brother's fancomic. I started coloring it here. Everything before that was what lead up to me accepting the offer to color for Aly. On top of coloring, I have also taken an editorial/co-writer role along with Steph. Check it out.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Country
    Country Flag

NEW:
    Cassandrew Cormero
    Kagure Maho
    Trying to draw like my brother does
    Sailor Senshi Sisters

I've got another page of MLaB completed today.
    Also a couple of drawings of some of the characters,
    but I can post them yet.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Country
    Country Flag

It has been a while. Here's some new stuff:

Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast