Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Futurama!!

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Futurama!!

I searched and searched, thought we had a thread for this. Feel free to merge if anyone knows where it is.

Comedy Central is saying we have all new episodes premiering tonight.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

new if you didn't get the Bender's Big Score DVD, because that is what they are showing tonight. it's one feature length movie, and if you love Futurama and haven't seen it, watch it, tonight. Not new to all of us, but VERY funny, and very tied in to other Futurama episodes.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I got it on the DVR last night. New Futurama! Yay!!!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

It was new to me and I thought it was funny as hell.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

it is defintely funny. it's a little better without the commercials, but otherwise i have no complaints. i can't wait for the other 3 movies.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

3 more movies?!?!?!? When?!?!?

next one comes out on DVD June 24, 2008

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

W00t! W00t!

it is very exciting. the prospect of new futurama is one of my favorite things to consider. of all of my fav shows that have been cancelled, it was the hardest to deal with. to have it back, especially in straight-to-dvd movie form is so very cool.

My Mood
    Worried

I miss it being on cartoon network quite badly

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Me too.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Worried

I would watch it every single night without fail...

My Mood
    Worried

It would be great if they did a sk kind of spoofy thing on Futurama since they did it with south park...

that's why i love dvd. any episode i want, any time i want. i do miss having a random episode i love come on, but then again, i love every episode of futurama. they didn't do enough to start making bad ones. when you take some of the best writers [david cohen, ken keeler, bill odenkirk] and artists [rich moore!!] from the simpsons' staff and have them create a new show, you get brilliance like futurama.

futurama rules!!! [in case nobody could tell from my av/sig that i love the show].

My Mood
    Worried

My alltime favorite episodes are the one with the universal boxes (universe a and 2), and the one about Star Trek...

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I used to put it on in the bedroom and fall asleep to it - I'd seen them so many times I could just listen to the dialog and see the whole thing in my head.

My Mood
    Worried

I've watched them with closed-captioning so much and without that when I turn the sound down and watch the words I can hear their voices in my head...

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker View Post
    My alltime favorite episodes are the one with the universal boxes (universe a and 2), and the one about Star Trek...
    both of those are great liz! the trek cast is so funny, especially walter koenig.

i also love the ones with the Nibblonians and the Brains. i lovethe one with Leela going to Planet Eternium, and ESPECIALLY the one with Fry going with Nibbler ["The Why of Fry" it's my favorite of them all]. also the ones with Dan Castellaneta as the Robot Devil and anything with the Harlem Globetrotters.

My Mood
    Worried

I thought Fry rearranging the stars for Leela was one of the most romantic things ever.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the Robot Devil! Especially when he does the whole devil went down to Georgia thing with Fry! That song kicks ass!

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    I love the Robot Devil! Especially when he does the whole devil went down to Georgia thing with Fry! That song kicks ass!
    especially bc Castellaneta, Billy West and Katey Seagal are all such great singers. the whole thing is hilarious.

My Mood
    Worried

They should have more musicals

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

They should. That one with the devil is my all-time favorite, though.

My Mood
    Worried

That kicked ass!!!

I'm jonesing for more Futurama!!!!!1

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I can't remember the exact quote, but it went something like this:

Fry: Look it's Uranus!
    Professor: Oh, they changed the name a long time ago because of all the jokes.
    Fry: What did they change it to?
    Professor: Urectum

**Priceless!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast