Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why did the Chicken Cross the Road?

John F. Kennedy Syd Barrett is on a distinguished road Syd Barrett's Avatar

Default Why did the Chicken Cross the Road?

LONG have I struggled with this question of questions, and I want to hear your answers. So, basically, chicken, a road. How many solutions can you come up with?
    It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here, and I'm most obliged to you for making it clear that I'm not here.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, the slaughter house was over there.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

To get the dead baby off his back.

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

to see what was on the other side

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I would say for water.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Spreading Funk! funky dredd is on a distinguished road funky dredd's Avatar

To get away....

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

He was stapled to the dead baby.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Citizen of Gilead blackrose22 is on a distinguished road blackrose22's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Because it was the rabbits day off!

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

it was too hard for him to draw a circle

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

peer pressure, all the other chickens were doing it

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

There was a handsome cock across the road calling for her.

because i fucking told it to and it didn't want it's ass kicked

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

To buy crack

free will?

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

The Chicken was friends with Jimmy Hoffa.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    free will?
    Oh, I like this one! *laughs*

Roland would have understood.

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Colonel Sanders was after it?

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That would make me cross the road
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Because Wiley E Coyote had put some birdseed there...

to buy some chicken snacks?

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Because Chuck Norris forced it?

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

to meet Colonel Sanders

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Well, you see, this is a tale set in April of 1882. The chicken had been pondering its own existence, via the conventient question "What came first, the chicken or the egg?" The chicken had pondered this for a long time in its journeys and had managed to make it to Downe, Kent, England on the 12th of April. Charles Darwin's house was across the road, and the chicken intended to walk across and ask Darwin his opinion on the matter, for having lived a life of such elevated thought, the chicken had discovered how to talk. Upon getting to the home, the chicken first peeked in the window, because it didn't want to disturb anything important, being a mannerly chicken. He saw the family gathered around the bed with very sad faces, for Charles Darwin had already passed from the chronic illness that had plagued him for near 40 years. The chicken didnt have it in its heart to disturb the family and ask them what they thought Charles may have said, so the chicken once again crossed the road with sorrow in its heart, knowing that it may never find the truth of existence. So, really, the question is, do you mean the first time the chicken crossed the road, or the second?
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    Well, you see, this is a tale set in April of 1882. The chicken had been pondering its own existence, via the conventient question "What came first, the chicken or the egg?" The chicken had pondered this for a long time in its journeys and had managed to make it to Downe, Kent, England on the 12th of April. Charles Darwin's house was across the road, and the chicken intended to walk across and ask Darwin his opinion on the matter, for having lived a life of such elevated thought, the chicken had discovered how to talk. Upon getting to the home, the chicken first peeked in the window, because it didn't want to disturb anything important, being a mannerly chicken. He saw the family gathered around the bed with very sad faces, for Charles Darwin had already passed from the chronic illness that had plagued him for near 40 years. The chicken didnt have it in its heart to disturb the family and ask them what they thought Charles may have said, so the chicken once again crossed the road with sorrow in its heart, knowing that it may never find the truth of existence. So, really, the question is, do you mean the first time the chicken crossed the road, or the second?
    *laughs out loudly*
    Do you write novels or short stories?
    Your style is... priceless. Excellent.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    *laughs out loudly*
    Do you write novels or short stories?
    Your style is... priceless. Excellent.
    I wouldn't say that I write novels or short stories. I start novels and short stories, then never manage to finish them.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast