Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: **ALL STAR**-Texas Hold'um Tournament for One Giveaway Entry

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Any of those are open Mattrick, you just have to pic one.

You can come and go during the game all you want.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Pm it too, Mattrick - we were thinking we'd all keep our identities secret and try and figure out who each other are

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    You personally...or Paris? That just made me laugh when I read it
    <--- has lame sense of humor

So, Matt can we just step in and play at anytime during the time frame?
    Me personally, unfortunately. It's my friend's son's first birthday. I'm obligated to attend.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

And...it turns out I have to work a half day so I am going to be in there but not playing early for the most part.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Pm it too, Mattrick - we were thinking we'd all keep our identities secret and try and figure out who each other are
    It'll take you all day to figure out I'm Roland!
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

oops, I meant Jake!
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Tourney is going great so you still have time to get in if you want.

My Mood
    Breezy

I'm having fun, but I can't sign into both accounts.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I think Firefox doesn't let you, IE does

This thing has been great, we'll be announcing a winner soon.

My Mood
    Breezy

well, i was there pretty much start to finish, and it was fun.

Thanks Matt.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Great time you guys, thanks for participating.

I was Jake by the way

Citizen of Gilead blackrose22 is on a distinguished road blackrose22's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Same here great fun. Im wrecked now. Won alot and lost most of it lol.

My Mood
    Breezy

highest I got was like 700 the first hour or so, then lost it all quickly

I was Jack Sawyer

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

And I was Roland. Sorry, I couldn't have been there more.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Breezy

you were Roland? Demmet, i never woulda guessed. Roland got on my nerves

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Breezy

jk Bri, we'll play later

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

ok

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, a very good time.

The overall winner was Ted, I'll leave it up to him to reveal his identity.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

No way JB...I was for sure that Jack was Hannah

And !!!! I won!!! I was dreaming about the tourney last night and I've just woken up and thought "Gotta check the scores!"

That was really awesome fun guys, we should do that again - Blackrose, it was great to get to know you better too I would of been happy to lose to you.

Right, Scott Landon and Walter O Dim...reveal yourselves!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Ted!

If you rescue me

Citizen of Gilead blackrose22 is on a distinguished road blackrose22's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That was really awesome fun guys, we should do that again - Blackrose, it was great to get to know you better too I would of been happy to lose to you.

Right, Scott Landon and Walter O Dim...reveal yourselves!!
    Thanks for your kind words Ted, ahem, I mean Darkthoughts. You played a great game Darkthoughts and deservedly won.The tourney was amazing fun and everybody had a really good time and for all who took part .

And yes fess up Scott and Walter and put us out of our misery by revealing yourselves.

Goldmember Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was Walter.

It was too bad I couldnt play more, I think I would've had a shot.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

I was Scott. You guys are horrible guessers.

Matt kept saying, "That's a huge clue right there."

A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast