Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Scrubs

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Default Scrubs

The Scrubs thread... bound to happen, destined to be here....

Any hints on what the next season shall bring? What do you think about the past seasons?

Please share and enjoy.

Gunslinger Apprentice Ikilledthecrimsonking is on a distinguished road Ikilledthecrimsonking's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i love scrubs! its my favorite show
    MACAIN FOR PRESIDENT

DONT VOTE HILARY

(SHES THE ANTICHRIST)

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Scrubs kicks butt. I wish I could rant like Dr. Cox...

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I love Scrubs. I just finished a marathon run of watching nothing but Scrubs until I got through all five complete seasons, plus what there is of season 6. I hope this season isn't damaged too bad because of the writer's strike, since it is the last one.

Mental High Five!
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Worried

I like toast.

Gunslinger Apprentice Ikilledthecrimsonking is on a distinguished road Ikilledthecrimsonking's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

well...

i think every fan wishes theyn could rant like the coxinater

0chris0 *mental five back at you* *snap*

and of course who dosnt like toast its like bread only crunchy
    MACAIN FOR PRESIDENT

DONT VOTE HILARY

(SHES THE ANTICHRIST)

My Mood
    Worried

My brother has started a cult about toast on secondlife because he's so obsessed with that line from Scrubs...

Gunslinger Apprentice Lance is on a distinguished road Lance's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My best friend got me into this show and now I watch it every night for an hour and a half. I abolutly love it. Does anybody remember Elliot as "hot Becky" from Roseanne?

I also love their guest stars. You know what would be cool? If they had an episode where Hugh Laurie visited Sacred Heart and went head to head with Dr. Cox.

BTW, what night and time do the new ones come on? I thought they had stopped making them.
    I'm Joe Collins, bitch. Recognize!

"I don't like pot. It dulls my hatred" - Darlene Conner

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=Lance;132314]If they had an episode where Hugh Laurie visited Sacred Heart and went head to head with Dr. Cox.
    QUOTE]

have you seen the "my house" episode were theres a guy with orange skin and there trying to figure out why and a paint can falls on Dr.cox's leg and he walks with a cane while he explains how he figured out why his skin was orange

that and when the Janitor gave Todd like a 3 storie banana hamock wedgie are my favorite scrubs moments
    MACAIN FOR PRESIDENT

DONT VOTE HILARY

(SHES THE ANTICHRIST)

My Mood
    Worried

LOOOOL

Or when the janitor made JD into a flag...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker View Post
    LOOOOL

Or when the janitor made JD into a flag...
    or when the janitor put the toilet on top of the hospital
    MACAIN FOR PRESIDENT

DONT VOTE HILARY

(SHES THE ANTICHRIST)

Gunslinger Apprentice Lance is on a distinguished road Lance's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[quote=Ikilledthecrimsonking;132322]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance View Post
    If they had an episode where Hugh Laurie visited Sacred Heart and went head to head with Dr. Cox.
    QUOTE]

have you seen the "my house" episode were theres a guy with orange skin and there trying to figure out why and a paint can falls on Dr.cox's leg and he walks with a cane while he explains how he figured out why his skin was orange

that and when the Janitor gave Todd like a 3 storie banana hamock wedgie are my favorite scrubs moments
    No, hadn't seen that one yet, but I do love the banana hamock wedgie moment.

"Right now you're a 7 on the pain chart"

"What does a 10 look like?"

*Todd comes into view*

"Like that"
    I'm Joe Collins, bitch. Recognize!

"I don't like pot. It dulls my hatred" - Darlene Conner

My Mood
    Worried

Or when JD gets the dui for walking his moped home...

Country
    Country Flag

and then he tells the hospital staff after Lavirn (i cried when she died) tells the staff that a person died in a crash from a drunk driver
    MACAIN FOR PRESIDENT

DONT VOTE HILARY

(SHES THE ANTICHRIST)

With A Fist Full Of Steel Arthur Heath is on a distinguished road Arthur Heath's Avatar

3rd Planet on the left in the Milky Way galaxy
    Country
    Country Flag

I just so happen to be in the middle of a two hour scrubs marathon as we speak! I had no idea that there was going to be a new season.

"As for gunslingers, Roland," Cuthbert says, "I am here. And we are the last."

When two fit, it makes you think
    I got the cute one, my woman
    She says, "Lovin's all I bring"
    And it's her loving that's a wonderful thing.
    Lovin' yes we are, it's such a wonderful thing
    When two fit it makes you think
    See us both in the black
    She lays on me so relaxed.
    -Big D and The Kids Table

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

I thought that either Dr. Cox quit or JD quit. So I thought there was to be no more episodes.

My favorite episode is the one about the Janitor and the Squirrel Army.

oh, and the one where Elliot keeps trying to have sex with his girlfriend, and everytime he's actually about to something happens and ruins the moment.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

There's part of season 7 out now, and waiting for them to come back from the hiatus from the WGA strike to finsih it. It starts back on April 10, but only pre-stirke episodes will be aired.

As for a season 8, there's this:

Amid strike-induced doubt involving the final episodes of Scrubs, on February 28, 2008, The Hollywood Reporter reported that ABC was in talks with corporate sibling ABC Studios to bring Scrubs to ABC for an eighth season of 18-episodes,[33] despite both Lawrence's and Braff's protests that the seventh season will definitely be the last.[29] Just hours later, Variety reported that NBC was lashing out and threatening legal action against ABC Studios.[34] However, McGinley has confirmed that he has been told to report back to work March 24, 2008 to begin production for another season.[35] McGinley was also quoted as saying that the show's long-rumored move from NBC to ABC is a done deal.[36] According to McGinley, Scrubs will air on ABC during the 2008-2009 TV season. [2]

On March 19, 2008, Michael Ausiello of TV Guide reported that although nothing is "official," the Scrubs cast will be reporting back to work next Wednesday for work on an "unofficial" season as of yet. [37] Due to legalities of the contract between ABC Studios and NBC, until NBC releases a press statement releasing rights to Scrubs, nothing is official between the Scrubs production crew and ABC Studios
    I'd imagine it is being they don't want the season distrupted and most likely shortened by the WGA strike to be the last one of the series.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

cool. Monday I was watching a show I don't regularly watch, the one about the cute girl who lives with the nerds, and one of them goes to a lazer tattoo removal Dr. and it's Elliot from Scrubs. From the look of it they were gonna work her into the show as a g/f.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Country
    Country Flag

elliot was a doctor in another show to wow small world
    MACAIN FOR PRESIDENT

DONT VOTE HILARY

(SHES THE ANTICHRIST)

My Mood
    Worried

Elliot was in Roseanne for a while too.

Oh btw anyone know when we're getting new episodes?

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, she was the 2nd Becky. Matter of fact, one of her nicknames is "secondbecky".

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My tivo says new eps. start 6 days from now, 4/10.

My Mood
    Worried

*explodes with excitement*

With A Fist Full Of Steel Arthur Heath is on a distinguished road Arthur Heath's Avatar

3rd Planet on the left in the Milky Way galaxy
    Country
    Country Flag

And what station does the mighty tivo say it's on?!?!

"As for gunslingers, Roland," Cuthbert says, "I am here. And we are the last."

When two fit, it makes you think
    I got the cute one, my woman
    She says, "Lovin's all I bring"
    And it's her loving that's a wonderful thing.
    Lovin' yes we are, it's such a wonderful thing
    When two fit it makes you think
    See us both in the black
    She lays on me so relaxed.
    -Big D and The Kids Table

My Mood
    Worried

NBC I'm sure!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast