Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: March Manager of the Month--Daghain!!

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Default March Manager of the Month--Daghain!!

The Directors have unanimously voted Daghain as our Manager of the Month for March.

She has been an amazing asset to the site since the moment she first joined up. By taking on the mammoth project of building a Dark Tower wiki totally from scratch, she has ensured that this site stands apart from the crowd with something so totally unique, it begs enjoyment.

We have the beginning of something that cannot be found anywhere else on the net and all of us feel very fortunate to have Daggers taking care of such a vital asset to the site.

Thanks so much--congratulations.

(P.S.--I will be using the pic from our about us page for the home page, hope that is okay)
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Daggers! You deserve it girl. You really make this place special and crack me up on a regular basis! Congrats!

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

congrats daggers!
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Daggers, I didn't know what to think about you at first. I have really come to admire you and appreciate all you do around here. Thanks for making me feel welcome around here. I really appreciate it.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Congratulations Daggers

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Way to go Dag!
    You do a great job!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Way to go Dag's, you certainly earned it. Congrats.

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Daggers! You really deserve it.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

One look at the DT Wiki and the amount of work that went into it is staggering. Kudos to Daghain for a job well done, and one perhaps only she could have even accomplished.
    Congratulations.

Servant of Gan Aaron is on a distinguished road Aaron's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You are so very much appreciated, Daghain. Your dedication and attitude of personal investment in this site from day one has been outstanding. We would be little more than a forum without all of the hard work that you have put in, and I cannot thank you enough.

Heng Dai

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, thanks for the warm fuzzies everyone! That totally makes my day!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh girl, congratulations! You deserve it so so much. This place is even much richer if you are around.

Roland would have understood.

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

YAY! Congrats, Daggers. I really appreciate all your hard work putting together the Wiki and all the Art Work contests.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

*gropes Dags under the table*
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Woo!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Goldmember Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WOOHOO!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Awww, that's cute!

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

:enormous huggles and goodmind:

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Irish Dawn! We're all the better for your presence here!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice Armand St Pierre is on a distinguished road Armand St Pierre's Avatar

Default totally rad

Congratulations
    It's quite obvious you are an asset whatever you choose to do.
    Friendly intelligent women are the best!
    So good, in fact, that everyone who follows this post should offer their children and their children's children in the name of adoration of you.
    “A Human Thought is an actual EXISTENCE, and a Force and Power, capable of acting upon and controlling matter as well as mind.”

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent."

"God always punishes us for what we can't imagine."
    SK

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Daggers!!!! You are my number one...well...everything!!
    You're one of the most fantastic people I have met on the net, you have style, class, brains and an awesome sense of humour...I love you to pieces - congratulations!!

Look, no double spaces especially for you

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all.

And Lisa - woohoo! Welcome to the 21st century!

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats DagBot!! Keep on tappin
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast