any fans out there? i got into her through that wonderful show Will Trent and i picked up the 1st book Triptych (2006) i read chapter 1 and than i was on good reads and someone posted if you are gonna read the Will Trent series you gotta read The Grant County books because some of those end up in the Series of Will Trent.

so i read recently the book Blind Sighted (2001) her 1st book as well and i fucking loved it. my only complaint was how they reveal the killer as that was really poorly done i think.

she can get pretty graphic when it comes to describing the bodies for those who haven't read her before. now i'm on book #2 i'm already 59% into it as i don't own the physical copy of it. and i'm loving it and so far it's the best one she's done in that series but than she did #6 of these.

the one i'm reading now is call Kisscut (2002) it's got disturbing Material that isn't for everyone because but than you can really look at real life crimes and those as well can often give the people who have to work those nightmares i'm sure.

that's how i look at it anyways