Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: The West Wing

Goldmember Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default The West Wing

Did anyone else watch this show? I'm a pretty huge fan of it ands won a huge amount of awards (three golden globes an [I]26/I] Emmys). I love the politics, and I love the characters. Its a little over-the-top sometimes with the melodrama, but thats a necessary evil because its what kept it on the air for 7 seasons.

My favorite characters would have to Josh since I share his sense of humor, and Mrs. Landingham (very sad when she died).

Anyone else?

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

OOOOOOOOO this is gonna get moved.

But in relation, no, some of the actors give the show some credibility to me but if I wanted to watch Melodrama surrounding the presidency I'll relive Bush's 8 years in office...or watch The American President. I guess the premise just isn't inviting enough for me.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Goldmember Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well the difference there is that the President from the show (Bartlet) isnt a complete tool.

What forum did I originally put this in exactly? I must not have been paying very close attention.

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    I'll relive Bush's 8 years in office...
    Lawds, I hope that NEVER has to happen

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Unfound One View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    I'll relive Bush's 8 years in office...
    Lawds, I hope that NEVER has to happen
    I've already pre-ordered the DVD's. Him choking on a pretzel is in the bonus features along with him dancing before McCain arrived.

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

Are there blooper reels of him saying things like "nucular" and "strategery" and "misunderestimated?"
    That's the best

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

There is another where bush says 'conservimacation of natural resources'. Also, according to bush America is not entering a recess right now.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post

What forum did I originally put this in exactly? I must not have been paying very close attention.
    It's no problem Kevin. I honestly don't recall where it was exactly.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)