Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How Many King Signatures Do You Have In Your Collection?

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I'm up to 78 now (i updated the list)
    Congrats!!! (And thanks)
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Q1 inventory complete. New signatures total is 401. Please update whenever you have time. Thank you.

Best,
    John

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post
    Q1 inventory complete. New signatures total is 401. Please update whenever you have time. Thank you.

Best,
    John
    DAMN

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post

Best,
    John

Updated - congrats
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

Gunslinger Apprentice mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick's Avatar

Mike you can bump my number up to 30
    WANTED
    DT Limiteds #293, #398
    70s Inscribed Stand
    70s Inscribed Shining
    YOP Inscribed Firestarter

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mcbanick View Post
    Mike you can bump my number up to 30
    Mark, consider yourself bumped! Congrats
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Us "OLD GUYS" seem to have the most sigs! However, we were small once, don't forget that!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Us "OLD GUYS" seem to have the most sigs! However, we were small once, don't forget that!
    Thanks David, that made me feel older! I'm in the 400+ category!

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I’m at 22 at the moment, probably could do with 2 grails and an odd one or two more.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    I’m at 22 at the moment, probably could do with 2 grails and an odd one or two more.
    Updated - congrats!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Can you update me 1. Blockade Billy first ed.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Can you update me 1. Blockade Billy first ed.
    Done! Congrats
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

My Mood
    Cool

Can you please add one for me? Inscribed Christine.

Country
    Country Flag

The BIG 6-0....congrats...done
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by mmalling View Post
    The BIG 6-0....congrats...done
    Yea, I finally made it. But there may be more in the future.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am down now.. to 43... and soon to be lower.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I am down now.. to 43... and soon to be lower.
    Awe Kris. I am sure it has been rough. I hope you can get at least some back when you are
    more stable.

My Mood
    Cool

Can you add another one for me. It should bring me to 61. It's what I am calling a numbered/lettered Colorado Kid. It's letter quality, but the made 33 of my group. I got the Potter one.
    Thanks

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

1. I kid you not.. I have one. Suntup Misery. I kept my Suntup numbered collection... all the rest are gone
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

Wow Kris. You sold EVERYTING but Misery. I am so sorry you were forced into doing this. I really hope what
    ever caused you to do this passed, and you can start over. Again, I feel for you.

Country
    Country Flag

Can you add another one for me. It should bring me to 61. It's what I am calling a numbered/lettered Colorado Kid. It's letter quality, but the made 33 of my group. I got the Potter one.
    Thanks
    Done!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    1. I kid you not.. I have one. Suntup Misery. I kept my Suntup numbered collection... all the rest are gone
    Not an update I enjoyed making bud but.....Done!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Up to 91 now.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Up to 91 now.
    Congrats!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

My Mood
    Cool

Can you add 2 more for me. Should be 63 now.
    Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast