Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Book Collection

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I want that Skeleton Crew. Grail! 😬
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Wow. What an amazing collection of books and art. Congrats on such a wonderful collection.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

AMAZING STUFF !!!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by roopeshjoshi View Post
    Suntup Lettered Hannibal Series, Red Dragon; Silence of the Lambs; Hannibal. Matching Letters.

Thanks for sharing. 3 of the coolest books in the world. Beautiful and congrats!

ISO: (1sts f/f) perfect: Bazaar, Different Seasons, Mr. Mercedes, Tommyknockers (gold)
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice roopeshjoshi is on a distinguished road

Signed deluxe edition of The Tales of Beedle the Bard. Ornately embellished hardcover, signed on the half-title page in blue felt tip. These are reproductions of the handwritten copies of JK Rowling’s story collection The Tales of Beedle the Bard, which she handwrote and illustrated six copies of her collection of fairytales set in the Harry Potter universe, giving them as presents to “those most closely connected to the Harry Potter books”. A seventh copy, which Rowling made to raise money for her charity Lumos, was sold at auction by Sotheby’s in 2007 for £1.95m. Amazon (Bezos) was said to have won it.

There were numbered signed editions of the reproductions, 1 to 100. Rowling also signed a few other reproductions that were not numbered, and this is one of them.

Lettered 'ZZ' From a Buick 8 Signed Limited Edition

The Talisman, limited to 70 copies and some lettered copies. Plus reportedly 2 Publisher's Copies of which this is one and 5 Designers copies. The 70 special numbered copies of this edition are signed by the artists involved as well as King and Straub.
    This copy was designated as a ”publishers copy” of which there are two.

Lovely edition, with art from several artists, and happy to have them all their signatures in this edition.
    Can't wait for the Netflix series of The Talisman directed/produced by the Duffer Brothers from Stranger Things and produced by Steven Spielberg.

The original of this art by Jeffery Jones, that is in this book, is said to be with Stephen King.

I was fortunate enough to be able to obtain the original piece of this particular art by Don Maitz that is in this book.

A Very Rare Signed Easton Press The Dead Zone
    What makes this copy one of only a few, I would say less than 5, is that this is signed by Stephen King. There were 1300 copies published by the Easton Press in 1993, and then another 1300 copies published in 2004. None were released as a signed edition.
    This copy, from the 2004 edition, was signed by Stephen King afterwards and is therefore scarce as such.
    It is said that Stephen King was in awe of how Easton Press books looked in general and had commented he would love it if Easton Press published a few of his books. And then a few years later Easton Press published The Dead Zone, the only Stephen King book Easton Press has done.

This copy is so fine it looks like it just came off the printer. Beautiful art by Jill Bauman. This was from Alec's collection, and am happy to be the latest caretaker.

This is the original painting by Mark Stutzman for the cover of the first edition of Duma Key that I recently acquired. The painting is about 30"x20".
    Also, when compared to the actual Dust Jacket of Duma Key, the artwork was reversed for publication to allow more room for the title and author credit. According to the artist, he was told that he needed to provide at least 50% space for the title and author name.
    Many find the cover of Duma Key to be one of the prettiest covers for a first edition King book. Also, according to an interview with Stephen King published by Lilja's Library, King had a few things to say about what the cover should be.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Wow, awesome stuff. Congrats.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh your collection blows my mind! Fantastic
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oops wrong thread
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Last book to go with the Thomas Harris set, Hannibal Rising

Lettered Green Mile set. Purchased from Peter Crowther, the owner of PS Publishing.

Cycle of the Werewolf Signed Limited Edition. This one is #3, and was given by the Publisher to Bernie Wrightson himself.

The Omen lettered by Suntup.
    The Omen trilogy remains my favorite horror saga, and happy that Suntup did a limited signed edition of this book, which is a first signed edition of this story.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supersuperamazing new books !!!

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful editions and additions!

Many thanks for your compliments on the new additions.

The Crimson King statue by Rachel Readman

The Gunslinger, first reissued in hardcover by Viking in 2003; a first edition in the sense it contains revisions and additional material not in the original Grant first edition.

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome new adds! That Crimson King statue is such a beauty. Great inscribed Gunslinger.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast