Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2023 Collecting Goals

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The end of the year is getting closer so it's a good moment to update this:

* Upcoming SK book US proof Got it!
    * Upcoming SK UK proof Got it!
    * Upcoming SK manuscript Got it!
    * Pet Sematary US proof 1st state
    * At least 1 of the 19 1st fiction appearances' magazines/newspapers I'm missing Got two! The one I wanted the most as well
    * At least 2 of the 25 magazines I'm missing that include an original non-fiction piece. - I got none so far.
    * The two 1st fiction appearances' books I'm missing. - I got none.
    * At least 2 of the 22 promo items I'm after. - I got two.
    * At least 1 more book signed by King of the 44 I'm missing. I got two
    * At least 1 S/L KING book of the 8 I'm missing. - I got none so far.
    * At least 1 S/L non-King book that has his signature out of the 25 I'm missing - I got none so far.
    * At least 1 of the four annuary books I'm missing. - I got none so far.
    * At least 1 of the two Kingdom Hospital Scripts written by King I'm missing. - I got none so far.
    * At least 2 of the 26 books I'm missing that include an original non-fiction piece. - I got one.
    * At least 1 of the 153 newspapers I'm missing that include an original non-fiction piece. - I got 6 + 2 new ones.

Grail list:

* The Regulators - Lettered edition
    * A copy of The Drum newspaper with a King piece in it.
    * One of the three Comics Review fanzine with a part of I was a teenage grave robber.

No Grails this year for me.

I had a very solid year!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick's Avatar

I picked up a lot this year, but didn’t make much progress on my list

Matching DT Set - nope! might be financially locked out of this for a bit
    Inscribed Doubleday Firsts (need all) - got two!
    WANTED
    DT Limiteds #293, #398
    70s Inscribed Stand
    70s Inscribed Shining
    YOP Inscribed Firestarter

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I didn't really have any collecting goal this year.
    And this year was crap... so... nothing for me 🙃

What about y'all?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Honvie View Post
    Anything Billy Blockade, especially the white proof, at reasonable prices of course. As far as I know, 3 copies are with 3 members here (and probably more). Quite sure there are more than the alleged 16 copies out there though.
    2023 update on BB collecting - I got a lettered PC and a Ltd #ed, a couple of white proofs and 3 pictorial ARCs. Looking for more of the white proofs and remarques for my 2024 goals!!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I was specifically after a signed cooy of Holly this year and I got one so job done.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I did so poorly on my '22 goals, that I didn't post them this year, but if I had carried over my goals:

My 2022 collecting goals are:

1) set of 3 Colorado Kid 1/150 (not necessarily matching, but would be nice) - got 1 of them
    2) Doctor Sleep UK limited - nope
    3) 11/22/63 Scribner Limited - nope
    4) Insomnia UK Gift edition - got it
    5) One or more of the following: (got 2!)
    a) Blockade Billy Lettered - got it (Thanks Kris!)
    b) The Stand Lettered (PS)- nope
    c) The Plant P2 Lettered - nope
    e) Colorado 1/33 Miller version - got it (Thanks Kris!)
    d) NLR- nope
    6) 1-3 portfolio's I am missing. (I think I got 1 or 2, not sure)
    7) Keep up with any new releases in '22 - I think I did, except for the Long Walk 1/100 and the Roman Numeral Carrie from CD.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2