Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tale - UK Signed Limited - Who owns them?

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Fairy Tale - UK Signed Limited - Who owns them?

Following the tradition of trying to track ownership of the smaller signed UK Limiteds, This will be the thread to announce which number you own.

1 - Believed to be sent to Stephen King
    2 - Believed to be sent to SK's Agent
    4 - becca69
    5 - Adam Broomfield (via Facebook)
    7 - Christo Synman (via Facebook)
    10 - Glenn Archibold (via Facebook)
    15 - StroppyGoblin
    18 - mcbanick
    23 - lilja
    25 - Lisa Hill (via Facebook)
    30 - Jon Watkins (via Facebook)
    32 - Kirsty
    34 - andyg75
    36 - Martin Bergholt (via Facebook)
    37 - Jason Hill (via Facebook)
    39 - Garath L Evans (via Facebook)
    42 - mmalling
    45 - Shaun Gee (via Facebook)
    46 - Robert Pareso (via Facebook)
    47 - johnny007
    50 - Graham Harrison (via Facebook)
    52 - Joshua Galgano (via FaceBook)
    54 - shaq
    69 - Luca Gnuva (via Facebook)
    74 - Richard Burden (via FaceBook)
    78 - Rebecca Mann (via Facebook)
    81 - Volker Schnabel (via Facebook)
    82 - richmondjack
    83 - bounce0320
    85 - frik
    87 - Aaron Nash (via Facebook)
    90 - Simon Chapman
    94 - Joanne Twiga (via Facebook)
    96 - Randall Flagg TheDT.org
    97 - Alexa K Moon (via Facebook) - this has now been sold
    99 - sentinel
    98 - Sebastiaan Bas de Vries (via Facebook)
    100 - Tim Rasmussen (via Facebook) - this has now been sold
    101 - Alec
    102 - Posted on Facebook - Needs update
    111 - Bret Donnan (via Facebook)
    114 - jrstano
    122 - Gary Elvin (via Facebook)
    126 - Andy Lyth
    131 - Eugene Campbell
    136 - playdohman
    144 - wizardsrainbow
    149 - Shauna Mc
    151 - Posted on Facebook Needs Update
    153 - Craig McCullogh (via Facebook)
    154 - David Gabriel
    155 - Russel Coombes (via Facebook)
    157 - Shaun Rosel (via Facebook)
    158 - Geoff Brown (via FaceBook)
    159 - Kamran Farooq (via FaceBook)
    165 - Chris Wheeler (via Facebook)
    166 - MikeDuke
    169 - Noxus35
    176 - Ritger Jongejan (via Facebook) This book has now been sold
    181 - Geraldine Messenas (via FaceBook)
    182 - Jospeh Sweeney (via Facebook)
    191 - andyg75
    196 - CherokeeBruce
    197 - Rob Bell (via Facebook)

64/200 Accounted for!
    Last edited by Randall Flagg; 01-09-2023 at 10:59 AM.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Traveler richmondjack is on a distinguished road

#82 richmondjack

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

#85 Siep/frik

Traveler Kirsty is on a distinguished road

#32 - Kirsty

Traveler Jrstano is on a distinguished road

Default Fairy Tale number

#114 - James mcgarry-Stanley

Traveler David Gabriel is on a distinguished road

# 154 David Gabriel

Traveler Eugene65 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Buzzed

#131 Eugene Campbell

Traveler Shauna Mc is on a distinguished road

#149 Shauna McGill

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

#169 Noxus35 / Twan
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

191 - andyg75
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

mine is coming...do not know the number yet

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Gunslinger Apprentice mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick's Avatar

#18 for me

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I had a rethink on the 'awaiting approval' and put the FB peoples names up. I figured if they were happy to post on FB, then they are not wanting the information to be private.
    FB is also notoriously difficult to find any info older than a few days. In fact a couple of the posts I had noted I can no longer find (if anyone has info on these please let me know), so this is a more permanent record of sightings/owners for anyone who may be looking for a specific #
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Alec: Number 101.

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

34 - andyg75
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

the statistic I am interested to know is how many people bought UK S/N LE Fairy Tale at published price and kept it for their collection (and didnt sell it for loads of pounds or dollars)
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    the statistic I am interested to know is how many people bought UK S/N LE Fairy Tale at published price and kept it for their collection (and didnt sell it for loads of pounds or dollars)
    Me! - well it's being shipped now
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Me.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I would have kept it for my collection.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Why does that interest you?
    If you knew an accurate number, how would that help you?
    Since the publisher limited it to 200 people, essentially all UK buyers it was automatic that prices would skyrocket on the secondary market.

Very Very few people have only purchased all of King's book at issue price and never sold.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Me.
    Not sure how you evaded the UK edict, but good for you.

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

It wasn't just UK. The 56 countries of the British Commonwealth were allowed to buy it. That covers most of the globe Australia to Canada.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Pretty certain Canada was excluded.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Because Canada is under Scribner's rights
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast