Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 2022 Dark Tower Football Pick Contest - Come Reap

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Why DO I drink?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Because you can’t predict what our Seahawks will do and if you’re like me you have been wrong with them every week this year!!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I always pick them to win - so it's 3-3. I can live with that. It's just the rest of them. I Think this is my worst year ever. Oh, well....
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    Because you can’t predict what our Seahawks will do and if you’re like me you have been wrong with them every week this year!!

Except 2014!!

Then...2015.. RUN the fucking ball from the 2. You have beastmode!!! Fuck Pete!!

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post

Dude, don’t remind me! I never felt sicker than when I watched that interception.

Except 2014!!

Then...2015.. RUN the fucking ball from the 2. You have beastmode!!! Fuck Pete!!
    Dude, don’t remind me. I’ve never felt sicker than when I watched that interception.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to Week 7 winner SkippyDO23 (11-3)!

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to Week 8 winners SkippyDO23 (Again!) and gsvec (11-4)!

Country
    Country Flag

Really close to a no-loss week! Congratulations to the Week 9 winner RUBE (12-1)!

Country
    Country Flag

What a wild finish to an already wild week! Congratulations to the Week 10 winners divemaster and BedOfRoses (9-5)!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill, I can't seem to make any picks. Been blank since Wednesday. Match-ups won't populate. What do I do now?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Bill, I can't seem to make any picks. Been blank since Wednesday. Match-ups won't populate. What do I do now?
    I don't have any answers - hopefully you can get some answers from ESPN! Sucks!

On a whim - if you can't get it to work, please PM me all of your picks (Sunday and Monday) by kickoff Sunday morning. I'll at least have a record of your intentions.

Bill

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to the Week 11 winner Lurker with an impressive 12-2 finish!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

It's good now... except that giant sucking sound coming from the Pac N W

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm old enough to remeber the Heidi Bowl - not that I cared at the time - but today KHOU Houston cut away with 23 seconds left in the Buffalo game to broadcast a tornado alert Apparently it is a law.
    But couldn't the idiots have done a two boxes screen. Or even a crawl. Or crawl the weather alert. What a useless law. Every alert (I get alerts I didn't even sign up for) now a days comes over the phone - smart or landline. PLus I usually lose my satellite signal in bad weather. So, that's really useful...
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I was too young for the "Santa incident " in Philly but I got to see someone's home film of it. It was pretty nasty. 1966 I think.

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to Week 12 winners SkippyDO23, RUBE, divemaster, Lurker. and Spencer (11-5)!

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to Week 13 winners Merlin1958, RUBE, and Randall Flagg (12-2-1)!

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I have to say that Oxcy's pics this year really sucked. As did my GB Packers! That hurts me as an owner, but at least I can boast to Jerry about the Dal-GB results! It's not over yet...but I do hear a lady singing in the background.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Tough to come back this time of year. I get 12 right, and effectively gained little or no ground.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

You know. Being half buzzed I sit here and wonder odd things such as:

How do the Seahawks keep signing dead celebrities like Micheal Jackson and Cobe Bryant?

Country
    Country Flag

Hmm- Garrell missed picks this week. Anyone have him on their radar? Hope all is well!

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to Week 14 winners SkippyDO23, divemaster, and Johnny007 (9-4)

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I am fine but blew it. I thought I had picked. Almost cried when I saw, too late.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    I am fine but blew it. I thought I had picked. Almost cried when I saw, too late.
    Glad your okay. I’m not sure what’s going on, but I don’t see picks for tonight’s game from you or Randall Flagg.

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to Week 15 winners Garrell, Lurker, and Spencer (12-4)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast