Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: 2022 Dark Tower Football Pick Contest - Come Reap

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am sad to hear that. Bill was also an early member of the fantasy football league and even donated the traveling trophy. It will be weird not to see him posting here. Thoughts and prayers for his family.

Gunslinger Apprentice BedOfRoses will become famous soon enough BedOfRoses's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Alas Bill passed away today and will never be able to enjoy his trophy. Bill participated most every year and rarely did well. How sad that the first time he earned a trophy, he wont be able to enjoy it.
    I'm so sad! He was a special part of this contest, was so much fun, and we will miss him so much. RIP, Bill.
    The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart.

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Alas Bill passed away today and will never be able to enjoy his trophy. Bill participated most every year and rarely did well. How sad that the first time he earned a trophy, he wont be able to enjoy it.
    God, this hurts so bad. Bill was ALWAYS active in the contests. And he was a kind man, even with his feisty attitude. This would have been his first NFL Pick'em trophy. He did take home the 2018 Bowl Mania trophy and the 2016 and 2017 March Madness First Place trophy. All his trophies will forever be secure in the clearing at the end of the path.

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quite a delay, but trophies are in! We've had a few family matters that slowed things down, and our usual supplier moved warehouses, but never seemed to restock. So, we have a new supplier and I expect these will start going out next week. Thanks for the patience and congrats to the winners!

Gunslinger Apprentice BedOfRoses will become famous soon enough BedOfRoses's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post
    Quite a delay, but trophies are in! We've had a few family matters that slowed things down, and our usual supplier moved warehouses, but never seemed to restock. So, we have a new supplier and I expect these will start going out next week. Thanks for the patience and congrats to the winners!

Yay! I love my last place winner trophy!
    The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to highjack your thread Bill, but we need a replacement member in the fantasy football league.

If someone here on thedarktower.org is interested in the spot, they will get the first shot at it. The team is a good one that won the championship recently. If you are interested or know someone that is, please have them send me a PM.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Sorry to highjack your thread Bill, but we need a replacement member in the fantasy football league.

If someone here on thedarktower.org is interested in the spot, they will get the first shot at it. The team is a good one that won the championship recently. If you are interested or know someone that is, please have them send me a PM.
    No problem hijacking. I'll rebroadcast - if you want to get into the Fantasy game, do it!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you Bill. I think we have found a replacement. I'll be updating as it goes on the fantasy football thread.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5