7 41.18%
  • To Be or Not to Be

4 23.53%
  • Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

8 47.06%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Great Movie Tournament - 1940s: Round 1 - Group 11 of 32

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default The Great Movie Tournament - 1940s: Round 1 - Group 11 of 32

During the first round of The Great Movie Tournament, please vote for up to three films you would like to move onto the next round. The top three films will be moving on. Keep in mind that the percentage of the vote a given film receives will determine its standing going forward.

The poll will run for seven days. Discussion is greatly encouraged!

The nominees are (please let me know if any video doesn't play for you):

Casablanca (1942)
    Directed by Michael Curtiz

Watch Trailer

My Little Chickadee (1940)
    Directed by Edward F. Cline

Watch Trailer

To Be or Not to Be (1942)
    Directed by Ernst Lubitsch

Watch Trailer

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1941)
    Directed by Victor Fleming

Watch Trailer

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Casablanca.

Still one of the all time greats, all these years later. Love that film. I'll be v v happy if it makes it to the final.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Casablanca.

Still one of the all time greats, all these years later. Love that film. I'll be v v happy if it makes it to the final.
    Still holding 100% after 12 votes, nice.

Country
    Country Flag

Oh wow Casablanca lost its 100% status!

Country
    Country Flag

The poll has closed. The following three titles are moving on to the next round:
    1. Casablanca (94.12%)
    2. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (47.06%)
    3. My Little Chickadee (41.18%)

And the following title has been eliminated:
    1. To Be or Not to Be (23.53%)

+ Reply to Thread