Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brandon Sanderson

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Brandon Sanderson

How does this guy not have his own thread yet? We messed up man.

Anyway, I have a hankering for a meaty fantasy series. This guy has the Mistborn and Stormlight series; which one is better?

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Brandon Sanderson is amazing. If you watch his live streams he's a huge nerd like us, and seems genuinely awesome. Most people would say start with Mistborn, but I started with Stormlight Archive. That series was one of the most satisfying reads I've ever had. I hold the series in high regard.

Also his writing input is unmatched. Guy is seriously crazy with how good and quick he can crank stuff out

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I actually read his debut novel Elantris that same year it debuted (think it was like 2005, 2006ish). I remember finishing it and thinking 'this guy is going to be great one day'. I'm glad it worked out that way.

Stormlight has always caught my attention, I just wasn't ready for a sprawling saga at the time. But I am now. Guess I'll go with that.

Thanks!

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm assuming Dragonsteel is his, and kudos to them on their publishing.

Nov.: "First up, we are happy to announce that pre-orders for The Alloy of Law and Shadows of Self leatherbound editions will open, with shipping in early 2023!"

Got my shipping notice today. Always nice to see something come out early.

(I've actual never read any Sanderson - but just started Elantris and now wonder why.)
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

+ Reply to Thread