Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tale collectibles

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Fairy Tale collectibles

Today, Hodder and Stoughton posted pics of the proof copy they're releasing and it's a LOVELY hardcover limited to 200 copies. I'm hoping I receive one soon

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

What do you NOT get?

Hope someone here gets one.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

proofs aren't really my thing, but that's a good looking book. really looking forward to reading this one.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I love some of the UK Proofs, and that is a very nice one indeed. (I don't collect them, but admire them from afar.)

I also hope people here can get this one.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Is that the first time that a proof for a mass market edition has been a hardcover?
    Mark Twain

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just arrived

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, J!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

UK first printrun will have a quote on the side

There will also be an "independant bookstore" limited edition, with a different quote and color

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I like those hardcovers; I just hope they are going to update the dust jacket illustration (do we know if that is final?).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Country
    Country Flag

The indie version also have a "Wibalin case cover"
    >>> https://www.swallowtailprint.co.uk/n...hat-is-wibalin

@St Troy : yes, this is the final artwork

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    @St Troy : yes, this is the final artwork
    Yikes. MS Paint it is.

Country
    Country Flag

I just found out what is wibalin, and it could be a nice little touch !

https://www.swallowtailprint.co.uk/n...hat-is-wibalin

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Just ordered both versions! Thanks for the heads up!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Do you have links on where to order? I’d like to get one as well. Thanks!!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

https://stephenkingbooks.co.uk/2022/...shops-edition/

I got mine from forbidden planet.

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Do any of these places ship to the US? (Perhaps this misses the point of an indie edition).

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

I bought from forbidden planet and it says it will ship to the US.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Do any of these places ship to the US? (Perhaps this misses the point of an indie edition).
    Forbidden Planet ships to the US, but doesn't charge/calculate shipping until ... it ships I guess?

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

When I ordered Later a few months ago from FP, they sent me a separate e-mail informing me of the postage cost (50 pounds I think) and asked for approval before they would ship.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Thanks.

Country
    Country Flag

The usual WHSMirth purple variant :

https://www.whsmith.co.uk/products/f...399715430.html

I guess it's time for my annual post about wishing WH Smith would ship to the US.

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    When I ordered Later a few months ago from FP, they sent me a separate e-mail informing me of the postage cost (50 pounds I think) and asked for approval before they would ship.
    Ouch. That's a bit steep. I hope that wasn't for just one book!

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The one book:

We have updated your order postage to £48.00.
    We will not process your order or charge your card until we have received a reply to this email, confirming you wish us to do so.
    If we have not received a reply within 7 working days regretfully we will have to cancel your order.
    A summary of your order is below:
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Blackwells has them, and includes shipping to the US:

https://blackwells.co.uk/bookshop/pr.../2100000288014

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast