Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tale collectibles

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Approximately 150 copies of the Fairy Tale GE left for purchase.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Approximately 150 copies of the Fairy Tale GE left for purchase.
    A pile of people were refunded Friday.. Wonder if they changed the 2000 they were suppose to do to more now?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

My guess is that was due to bad credit cards and or folks going over the two per person limit?

But you bring up a good point....if there were some orders cancelled...we would expect to see orders go in excess of 3000....maybe up to 3100?

Which would mean that when I posted earlier...there were probably over 250 copies available.

Either way...it will sell out in the next 24-72 hours.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I got two different notices that my two copies were coming from Fed-Ex, but of course when I checked the tracking numbers it said label created not yet in system for both.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I ordered one and it was immediately cancelled. Waiting to hear back why....hope I don't miss out!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Would be interesting to know if the books are numbered... but I doubt so
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Along the Path of the Beam jwilkinson01 is on a distinguished road

Per Fedex my copy will be here Thursday but I can't open it since I told my wife it was a Christmas present

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I ordered one and it was immediately cancelled. Waiting to hear back why....hope I don't miss out!
    I am being refunded and they couldn't give me a good reason why my order was cancelled. So if anyone happens to have ordered a second and would consider holding it for me until I see if they are any left by the time my refund comes through?

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

I should have a copy I can help you with Tommy.
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    I should have a copy I can help you with Tommy.
    Thank you! PM sent!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I had a slipcase planned for the trade edition of FAIRY TALE but then I found out there were multiple printing plants in multiple countries for that edition, resulting in at least three different sizes for the books, and I said "nope" and closed the project folder.

Now I find out the new Simon & Schuster special edition is being issued without a slipcase, so all of that prep work might not go to waste!

If you're interested in a slipcase for the special edition, please see this page on the Lividian website:

https://lividian.com/store/custom-sl...-stephen-king/

Assuming there's enough interest AND we confirm this special edition was only printed in one plant, I will have my prototype slipcase resized to fit the special edition and take some orders!

Best,
    Brian

Definitely moving forward with these! There's a photo of the "naked" prototype here:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/shipping-sales-74370291

Best,
    Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Definitely moving forward with these!
    That's fantastic news!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Scribner told me that there are still some "Fairy Tale" special editions for sale.
    Less than 100 copies... so interested, better hurry up

> https://www.simonandschuster.com/p/f...pecial-edition
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just received mine, fairly unremarkable. No indication of it being limited or a special edition (other then gilded pages, ribbon and boards)
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

We ARE going to move forward with the slipcase for the FAIRY TALE special edition, and the goal is to have it also fit the US-printed Simon & Schuster 1st Edition. (We'll try to thread the needle so it fits the Italy-printed S&S 1st as well, and we'll confirm if we were successful when the finished cases are done.)

No payment is required until these are closer to shipping, but please place your preorder here so I know how many we need:

https://lividian.com/store/custom-sl...-stephen-king/

Thank you!

Best,
    Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I pre-orderooooooneed one!

Because I neeeeeeeeeeeed one!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post

You probably need like 8, Steve.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Haha, had I not just been looking through Steve's collection thread I wouldn't have got your joke.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jwilkinson01 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Haha, had I not just been looking through Steve's collection thread I wouldn't have got your joke.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

Default The link seems to be still active to buy one

Are they worth more than $100?

Quote Originally Posted by _PCC_ View Post
    Are they worth more than $100?
    As this is only my 10th post, I may not be the best person to trust, however I am going to answer anyway. I don't think I would buy one if I could do it over. I have not yet held a copy in my hands but from those who have, I hear it is a disappointing edition. By the time they add shipping and tax you are looking at about $120. I think the only thing redeeming will be Brian's slipcase. Now by the time you add that cost, and tax and shipping again, this is probably a $180-200 investment. Considering that's more than a limited from the small publishers who hire artists to create new interior and cover artwork, I think it's too much. I do not think this edition will appreciate much, if at all.

Brian's slipcase seems to me to be the gem out of this whole project. Since his case will also fit the correct Trade Hardcover, I would just order his slipcase and skip the "Limited Edition"

However anyone who is a completist might regret not having one later.

This is just my humble opinion

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

One sold on eBay for $250 already. There's an auction with two bids at $132.50.

These sales occurred while the book if still available for $100+ from the publisher.

These might not be the greatest investment but they will increase in value.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Well there you go. I did warn not to trust me.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jwilkinson01 View Post
    Well there you go. I did warn not to trust me.
    Don't try to apply basic logic to King book sales.

And don't dismiss FOMO.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay so I openly admit I only bought the $100 book so I could have an excuse to buy Brian's slipcase!
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast