Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tale collectibles

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Ok, I am confused about what time the special edition goes on sale. it says noon ET tomorrow, but the counter indicates noon CT tomorrow. Perhaps the counter isn't taking the local timezone into account?
    I think they fixed it.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, my contact confirmed yesterday they were fixing the clock.
    Also that "the on sale time is noon EST"
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Any additional information on what is meant by a "printed case" yet?
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mmalling View Post
    Becca got it right.

There is no dustjacket. The art is printed on the boards of the book.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mmalling View Post
    Becca got it right.

There is no dustjacket. The art is printed on the boards of the book.
    Ah, yes I saw that in the Twitter video. Was hoping there would be a slipcase, oh well.
    Thanks!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep confirmed as well and mentionned a few days ago : no slipcase

From my contact : "The printed case is that the jacket is printed on the actual board and is a cloth material"

A video : https://twitter.com/simonschuster/st...89761715011587
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Yep confirmed as well and mentionned a few days ago : no slipcase

From my contact : "The printed case is that the jacket is printed on the actual board and is a cloth material"

A video : https://twitter.com/simonschuster/st...89761715011587
    Thanks and apologies for the redundant question. Need to read more.
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

From the time I post, it's 25 mins until the copies are for sale :
    https://www.simonandschuster.com/p/f...pecial-edition

Country
    Country Flag

They are going to go fast I believe, given that Scribner sent an email just now to their newsletter and there are only 2k copies

Also, it mentions this little thing:
    "Limited quantity. While supplies last. Limit two copies max per person. If you intend to purchase two copies, you MUST do so via two separate transactions. U.S. residents only."

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i got mine. shame i couldn’t get the UK one, but this will have to do for now

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I guess the demand wasn't quite there as copies are still available. I actually see these selling for less than retail on the aftermarket.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Got mine!!! Thank you ladies and gentlemen for the heads up!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I forgot about the 12 noon drop, but still managed to snag one. I think that brings me up to five editions of this book, lol.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I guess the demand wasn't quite there as copies are still available. I actually see these selling for less than retail on the aftermarket.
    It is a GE....which rarely sell out in one day.

The GE of IT was still in stock on the day they started shipping copies (in fact CD sold several copies at half off to get rid of their remaining inventory).

The GEs of Misery, Joyland, and Later were available for over a week.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I completely forgot about it, but still got it almost 3 hours after it dropped.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

I had a slipcase planned for the trade edition of FAIRY TALE but then I found out there were multiple printing plants in multiple countries for that edition, resulting in at least three different sizes for the books, and I said "nope" and closed the project folder.

Now I find out the new Simon & Schuster special edition is being issued without a slipcase, so all of that prep work might not go to waste!

If you're interested in a slipcase for the special edition, please see this page on the Lividian website:

https://lividian.com/store/custom-sl...-stephen-king/

Assuming there's enough interest AND we confirm this special edition was only printed in one plant, I will have my prototype slipcase resized to fit the special edition and take some orders!

Best,
    Brian

Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I had a slipcase planned for the trade edition of FAIRY TALE but then I found out there were multiple printing plants in multiple countries for that edition, resulting in at least three different sizes for the books, and I said "nope" and closed the project folder.

Now I find out the new Simon & Schuster special edition is being issued without a slipcase, so all of that prep work might not go to waste!

If you're interested in a slipcase for the special edition, please see this page on the Lividian website:

Assuming there's enough interest AND we confirm this special edition was only printed in one plant, I will have my prototype slipcase resized to fit the special edition and take some orders!

Best,
    Brian

I'm down for one of these!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice zachip has a spectacular aura about zachip has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Best,
    Brian

Thanks Brian.
    I wondered how to get slipcase for this SE.
    Joined.

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

Default I passed

Not interested. God I can’t remember when there was a new S/L. That I could actually buy! The glory days of King collecting is Over. I’m so depressed.

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

I can’t believe Fairy Tale didn’t get a 2,500 print run S/L. It’s been so looooong.

U.S.!

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

What is the value of the SDCC Fairy Tale pin? Any idea how many there were?
    Assuming they are somewhat rare?

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

50 cents, but I'll double that if anyone wants to sell me theirs.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    What is the value of the SDCC Fairy Tale pin? Any idea how many there were?
    Assuming they are somewhat rare?
    99 were made. Thats it. Attendees to our panel got one. We were given about 5 each as panellists. One sold for $250 I am aware of!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One just sold on ebay for 99.00 About a month or so before one sold for about 20 bucks.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast