Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New limited edition of ‘It’ from Germany

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default New limited edition of ‘It’ from Germany

https://www.amazon.it/Es-Roman-Steph...dp/3453272404/

Translation: For Stephen King's 75th birthday on 09/21/22 - the horror classic as a limited luxury edition in a decorative slipcase, with ribbon bookmark and 5 full-page, two-color illustrations.

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

With a limitation of 10,000!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

How much is that in American dollars?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

78 dollars.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Any new illustrations inside?
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The illustrations will likely be brand new
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'd probably buy one, but someone in Germany would have to purchase it and then send it to me.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Country
    Country Flag

Have you tried seeing if Amazon can send it directly to germany?
    Would probably be cheaper shipping than someone forwarding it to you, IF amazon can ship to the US

Try via amazon UK or amazon de

The good thing is, that once you have an amazon account, you can login to EVERY SINGLE local version.
    And amazon is pretty much straight forward. I dont really speak german and I managed to order some stuff in the past on the DE version

Otherwise, another thing could be to try to get a german collector to order it directly via amazon to your address

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I'd probably buy one, but someone in Germany would have to purchase it and then send it to me.
    I purchased it using the link below and logging in with my US Amazon account. They will ship to US.
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Traveler LadyHazmat is a jewel in the rough LadyHazmat is a jewel in the rough LadyHazmat is a jewel in the rough LadyHazmat is a jewel in the rough

I was able to preorder using the amazon de link. Looks super cool.

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

I bought it as well but I'm not sure why lol. I like the slipcase. The 1957/1984 on the sprayed edges looks gaudy as hell (is that even really there?), the book's not even split up like that either

Country
    Country Flag

I see more and more sprayed edges since 2 or 3 years and I think it gives a lot of charm to a book!

I can't remember what was the title, but a few weeks ago I saw this in a shop.
    And thought it looked very very nice

I keep seeing stuff like this in shops

Country
    Country Flag

(I believe that this specific book is : She Who Became the Sun )

Country
    Country Flag

Some interiors:

My Collection

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Some interiors:

Country
    Country Flag

I ordered this one, intrigued to see the final product

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Couldn't resist. Ordered myself one too. Thanks for sharing!

I did too.
    My only concern is how well they package items in Germany.
    I sure hope they don't use the USA packagers as examples!

Country
    Country Flag

The post above is clearly spaaaaaaaaaaaaaam, please one of the admins should delete it

---------------

I wanted to report this post, but I got this message :

"herbertwest, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Country
    Country Flag

More images:

My Collection

Hello,

We thought you'd like to know that we dispatched your order.

Your order is on the way, and can no longer be changed. If you need to return an item or manage other orders, please visit Your Orders on Amazon.de

Country
    Country Flag

I recieved mine the other day, didn't even have the time yet to open it!

Mine is currently swimming across the Atlantic.

And on a completely irrelevant side note, during the presentation of THE HOUSE OF DRACULA Saturday night Svengoolie examined a sample of Pennywise the Clown's blood under a microscope and discovered the cells resembled red balloons on strings, to which he remarked something like, "I suppose they all float down there."

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Mine came today. It arrived slightly beat up. Quality is alright. Paper is pretty thin. I like the newspaper/art inserts and the Pennywise design is pretty good
    Couple of pics: https://twitter.com/readerofhorror/s...30824860962816

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast