Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: March Madness: Dark Tower NCAA Tournament Challenge

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Looks like I successfully joined.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    In it to sorta win it...
    This is a tough one - and it's like a late night infomercial from years ago: "Set it and forget it"

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This is going to be a wild one.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Selection night in a few hours.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wonder who I pick…
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, let's hope this year I submitted my bracket properly.

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    This is going to be a wild one.
    Always the case!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Well, let's hope this year I submitted my bracket properly.
    I think you're fine. I had fireworks and confetti letting me know my pick was made.

Only NINE people in so far. Odds are nice for the 2 trophies. If you're having doubts about playing, just GET IN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I did mine. But that Houston guy getting hurt throws me off. Even the local news doesn't know how hurt he is. Oh, well. Good luck all.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In the West and Midwest brackets, the 8 teams advancing are GONZAGA, UCLA, HOUSTON, MIAMI, XAVIER, TEXAS, ARKANSAS, and UCONN

My picks were: GONZAGA, UCLA, HOUSTON, MIAMI, XAVIER, TEXAS, ARKANSAS, and UCONN

I am a god.

Country
    Country Flag

Unless their jockey falls off, we have a two-horse race with Lurker and RUBE (divemaster is there if the jockeys do fall off!). What a dismal March Madness for the rest of us.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    In the West and Midwest brackets, the 8 teams advancing are GONZAGA, UCLA, HOUSTON, MIAMI, XAVIER, TEXAS, ARKANSAS, and UCONN

My picks were: GONZAGA, UCLA, HOUSTON, MIAMI, XAVIER, TEXAS, ARKANSAS, and UCONN

I am a god.
    And modest too.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How on Earth did UConn get this good just in time for the tournament?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Being an atheist, it's tough to say, but in this group it appears that "God" will win.

Country
    Country Flag

Well - this is not uncommon for the contest to end this early. We all tried our best to get into the Final Four, Finals, and eventual winner. Alas, not this year.

Congrats to divemaster and Randall Flagg - this year's 1st and 2nd place winners!!!!!!

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations guys!

Considering how the first round went for me, I am surprised to get third.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Blanking Texas.

Congrats guys!!!!!!
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice BedOfRoses will become famous soon enough BedOfRoses's Avatar

So close, Lurker!

Congrats to the winners! It was a tough contest this year for sure!
    The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! What a crazy tournament. Final Four with a 4 seed, two 5s and a 9. None of the "top teams" even made the final weekend. Some wild games, too.

Country
    Country Flag

Quite a delay, but trophies are in! We've had a few family matters that slowed things down, and our usual supplier moved warehouses, but never seemed to restock. So, we have a new supplier and I expect these will start going out next week. Thanks for the patience and congrats to the winners!

Country
    Country Flag

Those look awesome! Can't wait!. Thanks again for running these tourneys.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The trophies look great.
    Thanks for all you do to make the tournaments a success.

Country
    Country Flag

I'll update the first post with this year's link. Brackets should be live in about 5 days. GET IN THE GAME!!!!

https://fantasy.espn.com/games/tourn...e-d6cb45369bb1

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Joined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

It's hard to get excited when neither of my teams are likely to make the tourny, but I'm in regardless. Maybe magic will happen in the conference tournaments.

Country
    Country Flag

Trust me - my team is NEVER in the tourney, so I just adopt as I go. It will be fun to watch some upsets, as usual.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast