Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: March Madness: Dark Tower NCAA Tournament Challenge

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Fucking O/T!!!! LOL What were they down by 25? lol Talk about folding like a cheap suit!!!

Hubie must be having N.Y. Knick flashbacks!!! lol

Fouls could be at the root of this thing in the end!! UNC by 2 with 2 mins left!! That's why they call it "Madness". lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, Baylor gave 'em a scare but came up short in the end. Sorry guys!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, Boss here is, Kansas Jayhawks!!! Go Hawks!!!

I need a Kansas win. I got them going to the final four!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    In no universe, regardless of hindsight, would I not have wanted Baylor to foul with the score tied and 11 seconds remaining. Give NC the free throws and put the chance to retie or win on your offense.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post
    In no universe, regardless of hindsight, would I not have wanted Baylor to foul with the score tied and 11 seconds remaining. Give NC the free throws and put the chance to retie or win on your offense.
    I hear you my brother from another mother. Man, I just sincerely LUV this event!!! The athletics, the spectacle, the drama and the suspense??? The first 2 rounds are simply the BEST!!!! And as a bonus my brackets are actually in the game for now!!!
    More beer and wings........................STAT!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Kansas

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok so, the KAN game got a little exciting at the end there but, the Jayhawks prevailed!!! Thank TPTB!!! lol

Onto MICH/TENN........................................GO VOLUNTEERS!!!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Still no thoughts or theories regarding the Great Gonzaga Mystery/Conundrum?????? LOL

I'm telling you it's like every year for the past 20+ years the Zags have at least 1 (alot of times 2) talented, 7ft tall, athletic white guys. Not always NBA material but notable NCAA careers. Where does he get them? What's his angle as a small university in the pacific northwest that's draws these guys? Inquiring minds want to know (If anybody out there really knows). Thanks!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

MICH?TENN is like a tennis match, back n forth with the lead or the tie!! Looks like whomever has the ball last will win it!!

Go Volunteers!!!!!!

EDIT: Fulkerson with a HUGE block!!!!! TENN down by 4 with 2:01 to go!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

TENN!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
    Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!!!! lol lol That one gonna hurt!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gonzaga is a Catholic institution located in the pacific northwest region of the USA. There is your answer.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Gonzaga is a Catholic institution located in the pacific northwest region of the USA. There is your answer.
    So the Pope sends them there? lol j/k

Spoiler:
    Full disclosure: I'm a Presbyterian and likely on the road to hell, but my wife and kids are all card carrying Catholics from, St. Raymonds in the Diocese of Rockville Ctr, N.Y.!!! Pizza on, Friday's!!!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Man, I'm sorry. The, Zags are freaking KILLING me!!!! Up by 5 with 41 secs left. Another one goes to the wire!!! What a round!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, boys and girls, last day of the first weekend of the most insane sports competition tournament in the world!!! Are we ready?

Chips? - Check
    Dip? - Check
    Ice Cold Beverage - Check
    Most comfortable spot on the couch/favorite chair? - Check
    Device to display brackets? - Check
    Aspirin/Tylenol? - Check
    Cigarettes/Cigar/pipe? - Check
    Standing delivery order for your favorite wings? - Check
    Copiousstock pile of "Wet Wipes"? Check
    Pepto Bismol? - Check
    Portable Defibrillator? - Check

Let's Go Boys!!! Go Zags!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay c'mon!! Illinois big named "COCKBURN". No body has a sophmoric or sarcastic remark about this kids unfortunate name? lol Announcers have steadfastly changed his name in the commentary to "COBURN". lol All the graphics and the back of his jersey remain, "COCKBURN"

Wonder if his, Dad assumed the name AFTER having his way (Biblically speaking) with his, Mother during conception. As in, "Damn Honey, now my "COCKBURN" something awful"!!! LOL

In all fairness though he's a talented big who came up huge for them the other day.

C'mon guys, no reason this can't be a little fun and silly you know!!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

How about voting for your favorite "March Madness" commercial? I thought the "Capital One" spots were a little on the silly side this year and not as good as previous years. Much to my surprise I have to go with the "AT&T/Coack K" spots, "I can't work the month of March". LOL Anyone else have some thoughts? lol

Side Note: Amazing to me that the hottest topic during the first 2 rounds is the incident where the Cheerleader was hoisted to the shoulders of another cheerleader in order to retrieve a ball stuck behind the backboard. lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm curious. Is "Da'Monte Williams" related to "Del Monte Vegetables"? LOL

Is "Kofi Cockburn" a statement or a question? or is it an unfortunate translation issue? LOL

Spoiler:
    I just crack myself up!!! LOL

So the BIG question, after who will win the Big Dance, WHO will replace, Coach K @ Duke??????

I've heard, Jay Wright (from, Villanova(?), is a leading candidate. Anyone else heard any rumblings?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, the COUGARS, turned up the flame at the end and prevailed over, Illinois!!!! Another one bites the dust!! lol Fortunately, I had, Houston winning!!!

Next up, Villanova/Ohio State. With all the "Friday, Fish Eating Folks" in my house I had no choice but to go with, Villanova in this contest.

Spoiler:
    Side Note: I bet, Kofi's, "Cock" is "Burning" over the loss to Houston. What do you think? lol lol

All joking aside, Kofi was a force in the post for, Illinois. They probably should have tried harder to go to him in the paint. Not only would he have scored more often than not but, he would have drawn a lot of fouls that could have impacted, Houston over the course of the game. Always smart, right and insightful when coaching from the couch!!!! LOL LOL I'm a regular, "Coach K" from my armchair!!! I kid you not!!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Okay c'mon!! Illinois big named "COCKBURN". No body has a sophmoric or sarcastic remark about this kids unfortunate name? lol Announcers have steadfastly changed his name in the commentary to "COBURN". lol All the graphics and the back of his jersey remain, "COCKBURN"

Wonder if his, Dad assumed the name AFTER having his way (Biblically speaking) with his, Mother during conception. As in, "Damn Honey, now my "COCKBURN" something awful"!!! LOL

In all fairness though he's a talented big who came up huge for them the other day.

Dissing someones's name isn't fun or silly.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post

Dissing someones's name isn't fun or silly.
    Oh please!!! His name is "Cockburn"!!! I'm sure he has endured a joke or two in his day and persevered. otherwise, he would have changed it and maybe he should. The TV Commentators changed it for him during the games!! LOL

People need to lighten up and not take everything so seriously. No matter what you may say it's a funny name no two ways around it. Try and enjoy life and the little things and save the PC stuff for where it really counts. Of course, that's just my apparently singular opinion. I will likely be "cancelled" now!!! lol lol lol

Spoiler:
    If I do get "Cancelled" it would really make my "Cockburn"!!!!! lol lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Duke vs MSU!! Coach K's last tournament!! This should be a classic!!

GO BLUE DEVILS!!!!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm, I believe they just said, John Scheyer will be taking over for, Coach K. Interesting choice. That could work out well for him. I sure hope so anyway!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Duke vs MSU!! Coach K's last tournament!! This should be a classic!!

GO BLUE DEVILS!!!!!!!!!

I had to look it up - he's been coaching the Devils since 1980 (I was in the 8th grade). 42 years, 5 national titles, 12 Final Fours, 15 ACC tournament championships, and 13 ACC regular season titles. Wow.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, I said what I wanted to say - but seriously Bill. PMing me to just put you on some ignore list 'cause you don't like being called out? Clearly, the bully is upset. Well, when you post crude sexual crap - I'm calling it. Don't like it? Toughsies. Write whatever you want - but this my final comment.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Well, I said what I wanted to say - but seriously Bill. PMing me to just put you on some ignore list 'cause you don't like being called out? Clearly, the bully is upset. Well, when you post crude sexual crap - I'm calling it. Don't like it? Toughsies. Write whatever you want - but this my final comment.
    Not this Bill. I'm not sure what transpired, but I would hope that when addressing other members, there is nothing but trust and respect. If not, please reach out to a site administrator.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast