Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: March Madness: Dark Tower NCAA Tournament Challenge

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wylde Bill as he signed himself - Merlin. Sorry.

NeedfulKings has always been a total gentleman.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yooooo that AZ v TCU game last night was wild!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Down goes the Zags…
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Down goes the Zags…
    And the wildcats

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Well it's Kansas or bust for me. 3 of my final 4 are out.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

National Peacock Day!!! Love watching these guys getting to the elite 8. They have been on a terrific run!! Rooting for them to get to the Final 4.

Now to watch my St. Bonaventure team in the NIT final 4 on Tuesday. Go Bonnies!!!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Well it's Kansas or bust for me. 3 of my final 4 are out.
    Yep. You and I would be gunslinging for the top spot - go Jayhawks!

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    National Peacock Day!!! Love watching these guys getting to the elite 8. They have been on a terrific run!! Rooting for them to get to the Final 4.

Now to watch my St. Bonaventure team in the NIT final 4 on Tuesday. Go Bonnies!!!
    I think everyone loves a Cinderella story and Saint Pete's giving us a show. The way they've played, they can be a Final Four team!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Go Villanova…
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Go Villanova…
    Yep. Last fan standing!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I tell ya, man the tournament never disappoints!!! Cinderella's, Goliath's going down, buzzer beaters, etc. etc. It's just got it all!! Well, looks like I'm done but bou it has been great and we will be with the Elite eight tomorrow. I usually root for Duke and Coach K but I didn't think they had it in them this year. So far, I have been proven wrong, happily. Wouldn't it be awesome if, Coach K went home with a championship? lol So, I'm saying............................................ .

Go Blue Devils!!!!!

It could come down to a classic match-up between UNC and Duke in the final four!!! Perhaps, Villanova on the other side? That would be fitting as well. Gonna be a March Madness to remember whatever transpires!!

Spoiler:
    We'll remember it until next March anyway!!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I came in last.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Duke vs UNC!!!!

Classic match-up!! Helluva way for Coach K to say good-bye!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

With Kansas making the finals and nobody else's team getting in, the final game is moot. Two players picked Kansas to win:

First Place goes to ME - Needfulkings, with a current point total of 820 (max 1140)
    Second Place to Randall Flagg's rogue bracket with a current point total of 720 (max 1040)

Congratulations and THANKS to all that played. NFL is right around the corner.

Gunslinger Apprentice BedOfRoses will become famous soon enough BedOfRoses's Avatar

Congratulations to Needfulkings and Randall Flagg! It's so hard to pick the winner in this contest so great job!
    The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BedOfRoses View Post
    Congratulations to Needfulkings and Randall Flagg! It's so hard to pick the winner in this contest so great job!
    Thanks!

Jeanne (BedOfRoses) and I were in Kansas in 2020, just before the Covid Lockdown. It was a bittersweet trip as one of our nephews struggled with the final stages of cancer that took him from us less than 8 weeks later. Our other nephew was a student at Kansas and gave us the grand tour. It was a beautiful day to be distracted from reality. Congrats Jayhawks!

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For just a second I saw that second picture and thought Wow what a basement...

Congrats to the winners!
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Go KU - my alma mater!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h51be27dN8c
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    For just a second I saw that second picture and thought Wow what a basement...

Congrats to the winners!
    Haha...nope, KU has their very own museum on campus. Pretty cool!

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Go KU - my alma mater!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h51be27dN8c
    Great video!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BedOfRoses View Post
    Thanks!

Jeanne (BedOfRoses) and I were in Kansas in 2020, just before the Covid Lockdown. It was a bittersweet trip as one of our nephews struggled with the final stages of cancer that took him from us less than 8 weeks later. Our other nephew was a student at Kansas and gave us the grand tour. It was a beautiful day to be distracted from reality. Congrats Jayhawks!

Hmmm...no red shoes or little Toto dogs?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Big time congrats to the winner here and to the University of Kansas for the 2022 NCAA Tournament Champion!!!

It was a great tournament once again and I'll be looking forward to next year!!

Gonna be very fucking weird without, Coach K at the helm of the Blue Devils!! Wonder how much the recruiting will fall off?????
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Bill!

Country
    Country Flag

Alright! Trophies abound. For historical purposes:

This is NeedfulKing's first March Madness trophy

This is Randall Flagg's fourth March Madness trophy (First Place 2013, 2019 and Second Place 2021, 2022)

Country
    Country Flag

I updated the first post with the group link and other details - brackets will lock on the 16th.

https://fantasy.espn.com/tournament-...?groupID=14700

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like I successfully joined.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

In it to sorta win it...
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast