Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2022 Raffle prizes

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2022 Raffle prizes

We have 11 items to be drawn for our members. All books will be shipped free via USPS media mail.
    NOTE: International winners must provide a USA shipping address, or agree to pay postage.
    Any international winner that wishes to decline, may receive a refund for their donation if they are unhappy. Sorry, but international shipping is too prohibitive to provide for free.

Here are the prizes:

King 3 story combo:

Hearts in Atlantis 1st edition:

Cemetery Dance 'Salem's Lot portfolio:

Grant Drawing of the Three 2nd:

Grant The Wind Through the Keyhole artist edition:

Underwood Miller Kingdom of Fear:

Johnny Got His Gun ARC (2 to be given away):

PS 'Salem's Lot:

Suntup Replay artist edition (2 to be given away):

One winner max per donor. Donors receive one ticket per $10 donated, with a max of 20 entries.

Drawing winners will be announced Friday February 4th, at ~ noon PDT.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The winner of the King 3 story combo is:
    Daniel Pyle

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The winner of the Hearts in Atlantis 1st edition is:
    Michael Mailing

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The winner of the 'Salem's Lot Portfolio is:
    Patrick

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The winner of The Wind Through the Keyhole Artists edition is:
    Zachary Bowman

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The winner of Kingdom of Fear is:
    Erik Sidor

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The winners of Johnny Got His Gun Arc are:
    Brian Freeman
    Chad Tartar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The winner of the PS 'Salem's Lot is:
    Kerry Johnson

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome,

I'm feeling fine. I'll pay any/all international postage if someone outside the USA is selected for a prize.

John

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The winner of the Grant 2nd edition Drawing of the Three is:
    Robert Dunaway

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The winners of the Suntup Replay Artist edition are:
    George White and Brian Hester

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Winners please contact me with your mailing address.

Congratulations to the winners, and thanks to all who donated!

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to the winners!!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The winner of The Wind Through the Keyhole Artists edition is:
    Zachary Bowman
    Awesome, thank you! I'll send a PM with my address.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats all.

And thank you Jerome, I may visit other places but here is home to me.

Thanks to you
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome has been detained with a medical issue. Unfortunately, it will delay packing and shipping of the prizes. He should be back and at it again in a few days!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats all! Get well fast Jerome.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice surprise to see this tonight; thank you Jerome! What was the tally raised?
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats all!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to the winners
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Congrats to all the winners and contributors!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Haven't checked the boards since last week and it's a nice surprise to see I won the Kingdom Of Fear. Thanks a lot!!
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

All books have been packaged and will be shipped tomorrow. Many are Media Mail so they will take a bit to arrive.
    Thanks to all who participated.

Jerome

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast