Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Movie Tournament - Nominations Thread: 1950s

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The 400 Blows (1959)
    François Truffaut

Watch trailer:

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A Streetcar Named Desire (1951)
    Directed by: Elia Kazan

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Touch of Evil

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951)
    Robert Wise

Watch trailer:

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ikiru (1952)
    Directed by: Akira Kurosawa

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

The Seventh Seal

Country
    Country Flag

Some Like It Hot (1959)
    Billy Wilder

Watch trailer:

Somebody second something!!

Country
    Country Flag

The Searchers (1956)
    Directed by: John Ford

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Somebody second something!!
    I wish I could, but someone needs to go before me

A Face in the Crowd

Country
    Country Flag

Caged (1950)
    John Cromwell

Watch trailer:

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Some Like It Hot (1959)
    Billy Wilder

Watch trailer:
    Seconded

Country
    Country Flag

Rebel Without a Cause (1955)
    Directed by: Nicholas Ray

The Big Heat

Country
    Country Flag

And I'll second Rear Window. My pick to win this decade.

Country
    Country Flag

Cinderella (1950)
    Hamilton Luske, Wilfred Jackson, and Clyde Geronimi

Watch trailer:

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Singin' in the Rain (1952)
    Stanley Donen and Gene Kelly

Watch trailer:
    Second

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Rebel Without a Cause (1955)
    Directed by: Nicholas Ray
    Second
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Alice in Wonderland (1951)
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

That was going to be my next pick! Good choice Heather!

Ugetsu

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Ugetsu
    Seconded.

Country
    Country Flag

Paths of Glory (1957)
    Stanley Kubrick

Watch trailer:

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Alice in Wonderland (1951)
    Second

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast