Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Donate to keep the site alive, vibrant, and ad free

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Things have stalled a bit.
    Help please.
    Checks are in the mail!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Donation sent! Sorry I was slow on the draw.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

New donation send, not via the widget, but directly via Paypal to avoid the fees
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I donated

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

$500 bones sent in RF does a wonderful job here and is a great friend. We need to make sure this resource stays alive and well
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    $500 bones sent in RF does a wonderful job here and is a great friend. We need to make sure this resource stays alive and well
    Wow! Thanks.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Are you planning to take the donate button and thread down? I was wondering if it was worth leaving up permanently so people can donate through out the year and new members can see that donations are accepted to help fund the site?
    Is the goal you set the bare minimum needed to keep it going?
    Are we close to reaching the original goal set?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Wow! Thanks.
    Very generous, my friend!!! Thank You!!!

I'm in doe $250+ so, we should be rolling along!!

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Are you planning to take the donate button and thread down? I was wondering if it was worth leaving up permanently so people can donate through out the year and new members can see that donations are accepted to help fund the site?
    Is the goal you set the bare minimum needed to keep it going?
    Are we close to reaching the original goal set?
    Not a bad idea actually but, I think there is a concern with tax forms from, Paypal and administrative concerns. Thanks for your contribution, my friend!!

Every one counts!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The fundraiser ends January 31, 2022.
    After that the widget will be taken down.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The fundraiser ends January 31, 2022.
    After that the widget will be taken down.
    And it was good. So sayeth the Lord!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Annual donation made!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a reminder, the fundraiser ends on the 31st. There are some awesome raffle giveaways, so be sure to donate.

Thanks.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Did my small donation. Hope it helps

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still a few more days left to contribute
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Couple more days people. Get your donations in. Anything helps keep the site up and running. I realize not everyone can give the same. But $10 gets you a chance in the drawings and it's $10 more than the site had before.
    Alot of work goes into keeping websites going.
    Hoping we have reached the goal already, there are more than enough active members on here to easily reach the minmum.
    Be a huge loss to King collectors and book collectors in general to lose this site.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Couple more days people. Get your donations in. Anything helps keep the site up and running. I realize not everyone can give the same. But $10 gets you a chance in the drawings and it's $10 more than the site had before.
    Alot of work goes into keeping websites going.
    Hoping we have reached the goal already, there are more than enough active members on here to easily reach the minmum.
    Be a huge loss to King collectors and book collectors in general to lose this site.

Agreed!! We all spend a lot on books, so spend a little to keep the site alive!! It would be awesome if we had enough to keep it going for more than just the next year. I’m sure it would take pressure off Jerome and we would always have a bit of a buffer when doing this next year.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Look at you guys picking up and wearing the "Hawking" mantle!!! lol

Good Job!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I made it under the wire.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Jerome,
    I sent a donation but I didn't get a confirmation, did you get it?
    thanks,
    -Kerry

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    Hey Jerome,
    I sent a donation but I didn't get a confirmation, did you get it?
    thanks,
    -Kerry
    It went through.

Thanks.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

LAST DAY FOLKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So, we gonna hit the mark or what? Enquiring minds want to know!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wev did well this year. Thanks to all who helped. Some great raffle prizes to give out. Will post the items in a separate thread soon.

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wev did well this year. Thanks to all who helped. Some great raffle prizes to give out. Will post the items in a separate thread soon.
    Nice - glad to hear we made a difference.
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast