Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stephen King: The Ultimate Companion, by Bev Vincent

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Stephen King: The Ultimate Companion, by Bev Vincent

I spotted this on amazon yesterday :

STEPHEN KING: THE ULTIMATE COMPANION, by Bev Vincent

To be released in september, timed with King's 75th birthday
    > Publisher's page
    > Preorders on amazon
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Honky Mahfah ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Gee whiz, me and Stephen were born in the same month!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Bev, does this contain more material than the previous release?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I'll have more to say about this once it is officially announced but, in brief, yes -- a lot more material.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    I'll have more to say about this once it is officially announced but, in brief, yes -- a lot more material.
    Excellent.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I’m very excited about this new companion, and pre-ordered it right away. The previous one has been my constant and much appreciated companion throughout my work on my PhD, I still take it out every couple of days to check things here and there.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    www.signedanddated.info <-- My site with over 700 images of books signed by Stephen King during the seventies, eighties and nineties sorted by date of inscription.

Demon of the Prim Ben Mears is a glorious beacon of light Ben Mears is a glorious beacon of light Ben Mears is a glorious beacon of light Ben Mears is a glorious beacon of light Ben Mears is a glorious beacon of light Ben Mears's Avatar

Looking forward to this. Imbedded memorabilia or in sleeves like original edition?

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I'll have more to say once the book has been officially announced.

Great Old One Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

This answers my email then

Sorry Bev!
    Wanted list:
    The Maine Review - July 1975

+ Reply to Thread