Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Stephen King: A Complete Exploration of His Work, Life and Influences, by Bev Vincent

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

One of my favorite parts of the new book is the Castle Rock and Derry interludes, where I bring together everything known about those two cities.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

The book's publication date has been advanced to September 13.

For anyone who would like to order a signed/inscribed copy of this book, Village Books, my neighborhood independent bookstore, has a link where you can do that: https://checkout.square.site/buy/2GH...PJMST3NZ7E3PQY

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Moved to october 18th, apparently !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Thanks for letting me know. My publisher didn't! It's disappointing that the date is moving this close to when it was supposed to happen, but apparently it's a transportation issue involving boats, trains, trucks and other types of locomotion.

I feel bad for the local bookstore that had a launch day event set up for September 13...

Bev

Looks like publication date is back to 9/13!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Apologies my french (ahah), but bloody hell : make up your mind (the publisher)!

That ends up during my holidays though !

(PS : dumb question... but do you think there is a possibility of getting copies signed by you and king?)
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

According to my publicist: "Basically, a pub date is about four weeks from the books arriving at our distribution center. This is so there’s time for retailers and wholesalers to receive the books, and then ship to their customers. So…when it looked like books wouldn’t hit the warehouse until next month, the pubdate changed to October. Apparently books are now arriving"

I can't imagine Steve signing a copy since it's not his book. Copies signed by me can be ordered from our local bookstore, using this link: https://checkout.square.site/buy/2GH...PJMST3NZ7E3PQY If there's an issue with shipping not being accepted, contact https://www.myvillagebooks.com/

Country
    Country Flag

't was a joke

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Congrats Bev. Looking forward to reading it.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Another MUST HAVE by Bev. Thanks, Looking forward to getting my copy.
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Brilliant book, Bev. Once again, it's a pleasure to read a book from you
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Can't wait to recieve this

Thanks -- I've been very pleased by the response thus far.

Today is official publication day. I've been told by a reliable source that the first printing is all but sold out from the publisher and a second printing has been ordered, so that's pretty cool news. If you want a first printing, now would be a good time to pick up a copy! Unlike with the SK Illustrated Companion, this book does have a numberline (although it's at the back of the book for some reason), so you'll be able to tell which printing you're getting.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Today is official publication day. I've been told by a reliable source that the first printing is all but sold out from the publisher and a second printing has been ordered, so that's pretty cool news. If you want a first printing, now would be a good time to pick up a copy! Unlike with the SK Illustrated Companion, this book does have a numberline (although it's at the back of the book for some reason), so you'll be able to tell which printing you're getting.

I ordered a copy, but have to wait for the author event to get it signed. But i forgot when that event is!

That's not until October -- I may sign copies for the store before then.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Well I waited up for the Amazon driver to deliver my copy yesterday but it never came, not it's scheduled for delivery today. Very excited!!
    ~Jonathan

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I ordered mine yesterday morning, and it came at 5PM. A 1st printing, and no damage.

Second printings probably won't start showing up until at least late Oct / early Nov.

Translations confirmed: Croatian, Italian, Czech and Spanish, with others possible.

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations !

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I ordered a signed copy from Village Books and they just sent me a shipping notice.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast