Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Stephen King: A Complete Exploration of His Work, Life and Influences, by Bev Vincent

Along the Path of the Beam Herbie_Marsten is on a distinguished road Herbie_Marsten's Avatar

Hey Bev,

Don't know how I missed this. Looks like it's from last year. I have "The road to the Dark Tower" If I'm buying another Bev V book would this be the one you'd suggest most? Or the first version (with scans) of SK illustrated companion?

Thanks

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herbie_Marsten View Post
    Hey Bev,

Don't know how I missed this. Looks like it's from last year. I have "The road to the Dark Tower" If I'm buying another Bev V book would this be the one you'd suggest most? Or the first version (with scans) of SK illustrated companion?

Thanks
    The first one is out of print and quite expensive on the secondary market. This one covers all of King's books and includes the text of the original, so that'd be the way to go.

Along the Path of the Beam Herbie_Marsten is on a distinguished road Herbie_Marsten's Avatar

Thanks

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Matt Robinson and I chatted for -- hold onto your hats -- two hours a while back, and that conversation is now up on his Survivor Type podcast. What and who would I take to a desert island? Who would I sacrifice? What would I listen to? Find out here!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4