Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Book Collection (The Dark Tower) - ChronoSorcerer

Along the Path of the Beam ChronoSorcerer will become famous soon enough ChronoSorcerer will become famous soon enough ChronoSorcerer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection (The Dark Tower) - ChronoSorcerer

I gave most of my books, including those of Stephen King's to libraries, as I've been an e-book reader for many many years. Plus, most of the remaining are in my another house which is in a far away city. I don't have their photos.

But, here's my The Dark Tower collection. I had some other ones, and the Turkish set also but I gave them away, as I said.

And the person there is me!

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Nice Dark Tower collection, and very cool that you shared your other King books with others!!

Along the Path of the Beam ChronoSorcerer will become famous soon enough ChronoSorcerer will become famous soon enough ChronoSorcerer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

^ Thank you!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I like those covers!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

Well met. Frankly.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

You're welcome.
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Country
    Country Flag

^ Thanks, man!

+ Reply to Thread