Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The did you know? game

Gunslinger Apprentice bergy81 is on a distinguished road bergy81's Avatar

982 Michigan Ave. Detroit MI. Sound familiar?
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes.

Did you know that you need a flux capacitor to time travel?
    Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

...and a Dolorian. =D

Did you know that the curvature of spouts(on sinks, showers, waterhose, et. al.) is called a bibcock?

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I did not know that

Did you know that the Dutch are the tallest people in the world, with an average height of 6"0' for men and 5"6' for women?
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I did not know that.

Did you know that during his or her lifetime, the average human will grow 590 miles of hair?
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Gunslinger Apprentice Disturbed Angel is on a distinguished road Disturbed Angel's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I did not know that.

Did you know William III invented a window tax on homes with more than 5 windows? This caused people to brick up their windows, and is where the term 'daylight robbery' comes from.

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Really?? I did not know that...neat.

Did you know that according to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction?

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

YouTube

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I did not know that.

Did you know that citronella ants "herd" and tend aphids like cattle for their excretions? (honeydew.)
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I did know that.

Did you know that bodies today decompose slower than they used to due to all the preservatives in our diets?
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

This I knew.

Did you know that subterranean termites tend a garden of fungi for winter?

Country
    Country Flag

Never would have guessed.

Did you know eproctophilia is a fetishistic attraction to human flatulence? (I dont know about you, but hearing-smelling a girl fart doesn't really get me horney)
    Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I may have heard that one before.

Did you know that the vast majority of American cars' horns honk in the key of F?

YouTube

John F. Kennedy Scar is on a distinguished road Scar's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I use to know that but couldn't have answered had I of been asked.

Did you know The most popular first name in the world is Muhammad!

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

i did not know that. but can i play too?

did you know that there are three types of human sperm?

1 - head toward the egg
    2 - kill other men's sperm
    3 - obstruct other men's sperm

how much of each type depends on what you're thinking is at the time you engage in relations with your partner (i.e. are yours the only little swimmers present and accounted for). think evolutionary biology boys and girls!

Gunslinger Apprentice Disturbed Angel is on a distinguished road Disturbed Angel's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I never knew that!

Did you know no piece of square dry paper can be folded more than 7 times in half?

*tried it*

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    ok, that was too much fun..... my personal favorite..... Anal Spank Joy

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I did not know that.

Did you know I rolled a long way down a steep hill...and my sic wife and son taped it rather than help me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post

Did you know I rolled a long way down a steep hill...and my sic wife and son taped it rather than help me.
    i did not know that (but would you post the video?)

did you know that the united states never officially ended the second world war?

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I did not know that...very interesting.

Did you know that if you have 3 quarters, 4 dimes, and 4 pennies, you have $1.19. You also have the largest amount of money in coins without being able to make change for a dollar.

YouTube

Country
    Country Flag

I never thought about it.

Did you know there are 92 known cases of nuclear bombs lost at sea?

i didn't know that - but now i'm probably not ever going to feel safe again.

did you know that the cost of building the first atomic bomb was somewhere around two billion dollars?

John F. Kennedy mallory is on a distinguished road mallory's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

no i didn't know that...

did you know the first person to document taking LSD was a researcher named Albert Hofmann?
    ( and he continued to take it there after )
    WHAT HAS A BED BUT NEVER SLEEPS ...

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

I did know that!

Did you know that he died a month ago at the age of 102?

Country
    Country Flag

I didn't know that.

Did you know that husbands who kiss their wives before leaving home in the morning have been documented to live five years longer than those who do not?

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    ok, that was too much fun..... my personal favorite..... Anal Spank Joy

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

No, I did not know that.

Did you know that a chicken egg is more of a jelly-like substance, until it meets air and hardens?

YouTube

Along the Path of the Beam Zalia is on a distinguished road Zalia's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I knew that.

Did you know, should there be a crash, Prince Charles and Prince William never travel on the same airplane as a precaution.
    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out of it alive.

Eyes Like Silver Dollars Tvmorbid is on a distinguished road Tvmorbid's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I did know that.

Did you know that if you get an ant drunk it will always fall over on its left-hand side?

BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When you're down here with us, you'll float too!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast