+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Happy Birthday, Merlin1958 (aka Bill)!

Great Old One Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Happy Birthday, Merlin1958 (aka Bill)!

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day, Bill!
    Wanted list:
    The Maine Review - July 1975

Gunslinger Apprentice ajw2910 is a jewel in the rough ajw2910 is a jewel in the rough ajw2910 is a jewel in the rough ajw2910 is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Happy birthday!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/Lís #181

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Happy Birthday Buddy, hope you have a GREAT day!!!!
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Happy bday!

Breaker Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy birthday Bill, happy your boys won tonight(only because itís your birthday)!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salemís Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Happy birthday Bill !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday Bill !!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice darkseer is a glorious beacon of light darkseer is a glorious beacon of light darkseer is a glorious beacon of light darkseer is a glorious beacon of light darkseer is a glorious beacon of light

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hope you had a Happy Birthday

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy belated birthday!

Breaker St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Happy birthday Bill.
    I'll settle for long hair and a smile.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

Currently employed by the T.V.A. in a deep cover capacity at an undislosed High Priority Time.
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Many thanks floks!! Had a great day with the kids and grandkids!!!
    The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!!

They cheated their way to a couple of League Championships & a World Series!!!!

Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

28 in 21!!!!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday Bill!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

John F. Kennedy averagegatsby will become famous soon enough averagegatsby will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday, Bill!
    Looking for:
    • The Count of Monte Cristo - Folio Society Limited Edition
    • Farseer Trilogy - Subterranean Press - Lettered Edition

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

A happy belated birthday my friend! Think about it, that trip around the sun is 270 quadrillion miles (roughly speaking) :-)

That's a lot of miles on our old bones!!!!!! :-)
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I canít remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddieís widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.Ē

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

Currently employed by the T.V.A. in a deep cover capacity at an undislosed High Priority Time.
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    A happy belated birthday my friend! Think about it, that trip around the sun is 270 quadrillion miles (roughly speaking) :-)

That's a lot of miles on our old bones!!!!!! :-)
    LOL
    The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!!

They cheated their way to a couple of League Championships & a World Series!!!!

Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

28 in 21!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

happy belated bro, you guess have the same b-day as my sister-in-law mine is today i'm 43

+ Reply to Thread