Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are you not entertained?

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Default Are you not entertained?

Soldiers with no depth
    Fight with no free will
    Seen, but unseen.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

The Lord of Skytop. Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

First person shooter?

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

A good answer, but I’m looking for a less modern entertainment.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

Changing the last line to "Applauded, but unseen" might shine some light on the solution.

Ilium (Simmons)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gladiators?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

A fine answer, but not the one I'm looking for.

Consider a smaller theater of conflict.

Ilium (Simmons)

The Lord of Skytop. Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Cock Fight

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

White Blood Cells

Good answers, but not the answer.

Illuminated, but not revealed,
    These warriors are moved to fight,
    No strings attached.

Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Shadow Play?

Well done! I was thinking "Shadow Puppets", but "Shadow Play" works. Nice one.

Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Well done! I was thinking "Shadow Puppets", but "Shadow Play" works. Nice one.
    Nice! I was going to toss out Shadow Puppets next, I was thinking along the Ender's Game books.

Thanks for the riddle, it had my mind going all over the place. Well done.

+ Reply to Thread