Hi all,

I wondered if there might be someone who could help me locate a specific quote I'm looking for. I can't seem to find it using Google Books, which is usually helpful. It's also been awhile since I've read the books, so please forgive the very general description ...

I'm looking for the vision of the rose in the vacant lot, experienced either by Eddie or Jake. The specific quote I'm looking for has to do with the rose singing to one of them, that here is yes, here all things are right, etc. There's a passage in Book III that has to do with Jake and is similar, but it also mentions how there's something wrong with the rose. That's not the passage I'm looking for: the one I'm looking for specifically focuses on all that is right, and does not mention what is wrong.

Parts of it might that I recall speak of various parts of living that could have gone wrong but didn't (e.g., murderer who chose not to kill, a plane that didn't crash, etc.). Can anyone locate that quote for me? I would much appreciate it!