Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Dark Tower Football Pick Contest - Come Reap

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know - I looked at one of the guys and it had him down as getting 9 this week when he actually got 10...
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    I don't know - I looked at one of the guys and it had him down as getting 9 this week when he actually got 10...
    A gray checkmark indicates which team won the game, but the pick-em player did not make a choice. In both cases where 9 games were won last week, the players failed to pick the Thursday game. Green checkmarks are what needs to be counted.

For what it's worth, I despise the look of the game this year. ESPN really took a decent format and screwed it up.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh - colors! Sorry guys, I just thought a check meant right. I agree, I hate what ESPN did.

I'm going back to my corner until the season ends...

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh - colors! Sorry guys, I just thought a check meant right. I agree, I hate what ESPN did.

I'm going back to my corner until the season ends...
    If anyone gets lonely in their corner, I could use some company in the deepest, darkest corner of the basement. Just kidding - it's not fun down here!

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to our 4 Week 4 winners gsvec, Merlin1958, and Randall Flagg, and SkippyDO23 - all coming in at a staggering 12-4.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I took a beating!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I took a beating!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I can't believe I missed my friggin' Thursday pics! By like 2 minutes! ARGH...

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    I can't believe I missed my friggin' Thursday pics! By like 2 minutes! ARGH...
    Ugh! I've started making my Thu. picks a week in advance. It's a tough one to remember...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Tied with the, Boss!! Need a really good week this week. I'm locked in for week #6!! For better or worse. lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to our Week 5 winners SkippyDO23 and east-tennessee, coming in at an amazing 14-2.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

14-2
    WOW! Good show guys!!!

Anyone know a good quarterback willing to relocate to the PNW??? Must have 10 fingers!!

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

QBs available and having 10 fingers: Colin Kaepernick, Philip Rivers, Eli Manning, Brett Favre and Darrell Bevell (get him away from Urban Meyer). Or, as an owner of the Packers, we'll trade Aaron for Russell (and a #1 and 2 #3s) after the season. Good luck with the rest of your season -- I do like the Seahawks!

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post
    QBs available and having 10 fingers: Colin Kaepernick, Philip Rivers, Eli Manning, Brett Favre and Darrell Bevell (get him away from Urban Meyer). Or, as an owner of the Packers, we'll trade Aaron for Russell (and a #1 and 2 #3s) after the season. Good luck with the rest of your season -- I do like the Seahawks!

John
    ???? Eli? Farve? They're retired. What is this about? Just curious is all.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess my sarcasm zipped by like a roadrunner in the desert! They're all QBs. They're all retired. They're all available. They all have 10 working fingers/thumbs. Enjoy the sunshine and warm weather, Bill.

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess my sarcasm zipped by like a roadrunner in the desert! They're all QBs. They're all retired. They're all available. They all have 10 working fingers/thumbs. Enjoy the sunshine and warm weather, Bill.

John
    Guess my brain is baking in the sun down here!! LOL BTW, nice 74 degrees today. Now, finally, comes the good weather!! lol

Explain to me why while the, Boss and I are tied, he still gets top billing? Is he pulling that "1%er" crap again? lol lol j/k
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I miss AZ weather -- even in the summertime!

John

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

John
    Guess my brain is baking in the sun down here!! LOL BTW, nice 74 degrees today. Now, finally, comes the good weather!! lol

Explain to me why while the, Boss and I are tied, he still gets top billing? Is he pulling that "1%er" crap again? lol lol j/k
    Are you low key trying to convince us that you have a brain?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

John

Are you low key trying to convince us that you have a brain?
    So, it's like that is it, Jon? Okay, game on!!! You feeling "Froggy" now? Come jump onto my lily pad, pal!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    Fucking Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or should I say, Cowboys? Hate 'em both!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to our Week 6 winners Garrell and divemaster, coming in at 11-3.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Friggin' Geno is the best we can do?
    Fuck me!

Country
    Country Flag

Friggin' Geno is the best we can do?
    Fuck me!
    Could have been the hero. His final play changed that. Ugh!

Country
    Country Flag

Talk about final plays. Why the Hades did not Buffalo kick a field goal and then go to OT. I know kickers haven't been that good this year, but a pretty sure thing to get a chance to win after 3 tries and not doing it?????
    I will never understand these coaches.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Talk about final plays. Why the Hades did not Buffalo kick a field goal and then go to OT. I know kickers haven't been that good this year, but a pretty sure thing to get a chance to win after 3 tries and not doing it?????
    I will never understand these coaches.
    I'm with you on that score, my friend!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast