+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 2021 Dark Tower Football Pick Contest - Come Reap

Goldmember NeedfulKings is a jewel in the rough NeedfulKings is a jewel in the rough NeedfulKings is a jewel in the rough NeedfulKings is a jewel in the rough NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man. Tough beatdown for my Seahawks. That said...

Congratulations to our Week 7 winners Johnny007, Garrell, and Lurker, coming in at an amazing 10-3. Stellar performance!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Slowly sneaking back in...
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salemís Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

Currently employed by the T.V.A. in a deep cover capacity at an undislosed High Priority Time.
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I got the Pack tonight!!!! Go Rodgers!!!
    The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!!

They cheated their way to a couple of League Championships & a World Series!!!!

Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

28 in 22 (?)!!!!

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Minnesota -- where is your pass defense? BTW, the naked bootleg never worked after Q1. Why keep trying it? Gameday changes -- switched NE to LAC and Denver to WFT. Lessons learned: Always think twice about going against Bill B. Always think 10 times when you try to take a flier with a team (WFT) with no kicker and a questionable QB. WFT was the worst pick I made all season.

The upcoming week is the halfway point of the season. Best of luck to all for the remaining 10 weeks!

John

Goldmember NeedfulKings is a jewel in the rough NeedfulKings is a jewel in the rough NeedfulKings is a jewel in the rough NeedfulKings is a jewel in the rough NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to our Week 8 winners Johnny007, Blaine brings the Pain, Spencer, Garrell, and Jon, coming in at 10-5.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

Currently employed by the T.V.A. in a deep cover capacity at an undislosed High Priority Time.
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This ain't over yet, El Jefe!!! Only 2 away from a tie and I feel pretty good about this weeks picks!!
    The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!!

They cheated their way to a couple of League Championships & a World Series!!!!

Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

28 in 22 (?)!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    This ain't over yet, El Jefe!!! Only 2 away from a tie and I feel pretty good about this weeks picks!!
    We'll know soon.

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My picks are in -- 4 underdogs picked in the early slate and 2 underdogs in the late games (including Monday). I'm on the fence for 2 of the late games so there is a +/- of 1 in the late game underdog picks. Confidence is low this week. I need some Coca-Cola to get me going.

John

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to our Week 9 winner east-tennessee, coming in at a very strong 10-4.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Go Sea...something or other!!
    You sowed the wind
    And now you reap the whirlwind
    [

Demon of the Prim Lurker has much to be proud of Lurker has much to be proud of Lurker has much to be proud of Lurker has much to be proud of Lurker has much to be proud of Lurker has much to be proud of Lurker has much to be proud of Lurker has much to be proud of Lurker has much to be proud of Lurker has much to be proud of Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brutal
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to our Week 10 winners SkippyDO23, Garrell, and gsvec, coming in at a hard fought 8-5-1

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn. I picked the Lions to beat the Steelers last week.

But THIS week, it looked like the Falcons borrowed the Seattle "O" line!
    Sad too. Atl has a decent D
    You sowed the wind
    [

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to our Week 11 winners SkippyDO23 and gsvec, coming in at a tidy 11-4!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I think Gretchen has showed up here twice as a weekly winner but we never see her post. Maybe that's her secret.
    You sowed the wind
    [

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to our Week 12 winners SkippyDO23, gsvec, and Rube, coming in at 10-5.

And yes, Skippy and gsvec are killin' it over the last few weeks!!

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I think Gretchen has showed up here twice as a weekly winner but we never see her post. Maybe that's her secret.
    It's more like I'm in shock!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is a jewel in the rough RUBE is a jewel in the rough RUBE is a jewel in the rough RUBE is a jewel in the rough RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post
    Congratulations to our Week 12 winners SkippyDO23, gsvec, and Rube, coming in at 10-5.

And yes, Skippy and gsvec are killin' it over the last few weeks!!
    This was the only decent part of my football weekend.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    It's more like I'm in shock SECOND!

Fixed it for you.
    You sowed the wind
    [

Country
    Country Flag

Week 13 was lucky for a few folks! Congratulations to our Week 13 winners Johnny007, Garrell, Lurker, Jon, and BedOfRoses, all coming in at a cozy 10-4.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4