Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 2021 Dark Tower Football Pick Contest - Come Reap

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man. Tough beatdown for my Seahawks. That said...

Congratulations to our Week 7 winners Johnny007, Garrell, and Lurker, coming in at an amazing 10-3. Stellar performance!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Slowly sneaking back in...
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I got the Pack tonight!!!! Go Rodgers!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Minnesota -- where is your pass defense? BTW, the naked bootleg never worked after Q1. Why keep trying it? Gameday changes -- switched NE to LAC and Denver to WFT. Lessons learned: Always think twice about going against Bill B. Always think 10 times when you try to take a flier with a team (WFT) with no kicker and a questionable QB. WFT was the worst pick I made all season.

The upcoming week is the halfway point of the season. Best of luck to all for the remaining 10 weeks!

John

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to our Week 8 winners Johnny007, Blaine brings the Pain, Spencer, Garrell, and Jon, coming in at 10-5.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This ain't over yet, El Jefe!!! Only 2 away from a tie and I feel pretty good about this weeks picks!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    This ain't over yet, El Jefe!!! Only 2 away from a tie and I feel pretty good about this weeks picks!!
    We'll know soon.

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My picks are in -- 4 underdogs picked in the early slate and 2 underdogs in the late games (including Monday). I'm on the fence for 2 of the late games so there is a +/- of 1 in the late game underdog picks. Confidence is low this week. I need some Coca-Cola to get me going.

John

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to our Week 9 winner east-tennessee, coming in at a very strong 10-4.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Go Sea...something or other!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brutal
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to our Week 10 winners SkippyDO23, Garrell, and gsvec, coming in at a hard fought 8-5-1

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn. I picked the Lions to beat the Steelers last week.

But THIS week, it looked like the Falcons borrowed the Seattle "O" line!
    Sad too. Atl has a decent D

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to our Week 11 winners SkippyDO23 and gsvec, coming in at a tidy 11-4!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I think Gretchen has showed up here twice as a weekly winner but we never see her post. Maybe that's her secret.

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to our Week 12 winners SkippyDO23, gsvec, and Rube, coming in at 10-5.

And yes, Skippy and gsvec are killin' it over the last few weeks!!

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I think Gretchen has showed up here twice as a weekly winner but we never see her post. Maybe that's her secret.
    It's more like I'm in shock!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post
    Congratulations to our Week 12 winners SkippyDO23, gsvec, and Rube, coming in at 10-5.

And yes, Skippy and gsvec are killin' it over the last few weeks!!
    This was the only decent part of my football weekend.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    It's more like I'm in shock SECOND!

Fixed it for you.

Country
    Country Flag

Week 13 was lucky for a few folks! Congratulations to our Week 13 winners Johnny007, Garrell, Lurker, Jon, and BedOfRoses, all coming in at a cozy 10-4.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

...and the "hawks. How the hell did they win that one? WTF?

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Love the hawks but I’m afraid Wilson will be leaving next year and we will be in rebuilding mode again for a decade……
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Country
    Country Flag

Still rockin' it! Congratulations to our Week 14 winners SkippyD023 and gsvec, coming in at a tidy 12-2!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    Love the hawks but I’m afraid Wilson will be leaving next year and we will be in rebuilding mode again for a decade……

Yeah. I fear we may be dealing with a Jacoby Brissett next season.

...and Gretchen is at it again!!

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Back to being the Seagulls.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast