Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead - Image Comic's neverending nightmare

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Have you seen the images of the zombies ? IGN had some up on their site and I have to say they look gruesomely-fantastic. Let me find the link and post it on here.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

I like the people involved, and it looks good ... but I'm always leery.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Gunslinger Apprentice disel24 is on a distinguished road disel24's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was leery at first too but with Frank Darabont involved and how faithful he is to whatever work he's adapting? Yea, this is going to be a solid win and we'll have our Zombie fix weekly!

Country
    Country Flag

I need to catch up on the series. I went one a HUGE tear and read 1-70 a while ago, I stopped reading once they reached the new settlement with new people by Washington D.C.

Kirkman's really taken these characters through the ringer.

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Have you seen the images of the zombies ? IGN had some up on their site and I have to say they look gruesomely-fantastic. Let me find the link and post it on here.
    I think someone posted pics on Brian Keene's site or over on the Shocklines forum, can't remember exactly where I saw them. I have seen some though and they did look great!

Life is a garden...dig it!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Holy good deal Batman! My store has TWD Compendium for sale for $20. That's 48 comics in one big book. I couldn't pass on that deal. I never actually read the comic but for that price it's worht a shot. Worst case scenario, I give it away to someone I think might dig it.

Country
    Country Flag

Let me know if you don't like it Lead lol I may just take it off your hands (though if you love zombies I don't see you NOT liking this comic)

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Whoa

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQTLp4kpSuU"]YouTube- AMC's "The Walking Dead" Official Trailer[/ame]

Here's where I found it originally:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=27977
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

So I finally picked up Book 1 of the Walking Dead.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Did you finish it already ?! Isn't it awesome !?

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

No, I was so tired last night so I only read a couple of pages.

And I know I've asked you this before, but I can't remember. I got Book 1, which is bigger (and more expensive) than the smaller volumes. What is the difference between the two?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Is it that big black hardcover ?

Yes

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah ! That's a book, which contains 3 volumes (the smaller sized ones).

So...

Book 1 contains Volumes 1, 2, and 3.
    Book 2 contains volumes 3, 4, and 6

Etc., etc.

Thank you

I was flipping through it quick to see if I could see any separation between volumes, but I couldn't find any. So I got confused.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Anytime love

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Default For those that have read the prison part

Spoiler:
    They found the riot gear and all that stuff why didn't they use walkie talkies there had to have been some, that would have saved alot of lives.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hoping to pick up all seven hardcovers for Halloween! And feast!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Trying to get the seven hardcover books of The Walking Dead, but it's proving to be pretty expensive. Can anyone help me find them somewhere for around 85 bucks or so?

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Trying to get the seven hardcover books of The Walking Dead, but it's proving to be pretty expensive. Can anyone help me find them somewhere for around 85 bucks or so?
    That would be a great deal if you can find it. I've been looking as well and it seems like if you could get the set for around $110 you would be doing well...of course maybe I've been looking in the wrong places.

Yeah, the only way I got them fairly cheap was thru Borders. I would always get coupons for 40% off. But sadly they're no more. But even still that added up if you put them all together. I'd say just slowly start picking them up, then it won't be too much at once.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I'm still wondering if i should go with the compendium or one hardcover at a time.

*Looks at price of hardcovers. Looks at price of compendium.*

Sod it, i'll just get the compendium.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Country
    Country Flag

The compendium is softcover. Blah...

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Dude, I collect Judge Dredd graphic novels all the time - softcover collections are something I'm used to. (Even America, which should be released in a special deluxe hardback collector's edition, but oh well.)

- Melike

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Oh, and I am so looking forward to this.

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/462...ead-video-game

Most video game adaptations of licensed properties suck, but this is one being made by TellTale Games. Everything I've played of theirs, most of which based on licensed properties, have been completely true to the spirit of the original while being a great game experience in their own right. Another reason for me to read the comics before the game comes out, I think.

- Melike

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast