Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cycle of the Werewolf - Bernie Wrightson

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Cycle of the Werewolf - Bernie Wrightson

CYCLE OF THE WEREWOLF, by Bernie WRIGHTSON

Artist : Bernie Wrightson
    Book : Cycle Of The Werewolf
    Editions : Land of Enchantment
    Portfolio : Available
    Images courtesy of: www.stephen-king.de and Mr. Rabbit Trick
    Post 1 of 1

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Wrightson did great work on this. I think the black and white ones (mainly the "month" illustrations - especially the one with towering clouds - which aren't posted here) are the class of the bunch.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

+ Reply to Thread