Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I so need a trophy wife, so I'm now going to call Melinda Gates.

The Lord of Skytop. Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Default I so need a trophy wife, so I'm now going to call Melinda Gates.

Pennies from Heaven perhaps, a monetary boon from the sky.

Sometimes it just happens, we just tend not to ask why.

It enables some to pursue their ultimate dream, while they disregard another’s get rich scheme.

Valkyries from Valhalla are willing to assist, as long is there money which is high on their list.

Angelic attention, this providential connection, does not require recipient genuflection.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Windfall.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

The Lord of Skytop. Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Windfall.
    I do not see the answer that I seek.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Is it the...

POGATEOTR?

initials only
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Is it the...

POGATEOTR?

initials only
    Are the 'initials only' an intriguing riddle posed to the riddlemaster?

If so, this is a first.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Heck no, I ain't that smart!

Spoiler:
    P = Pot, and R = rainbow. If not, I guessed wrong!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I ain't that smart either. Although you did provide some new riddle ideas. Thank you.

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

[STRIKE][SPOIL="The Lottery?"]

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ivo View Post
    [STRIKE][SPOIL="The Lottery?"]
    I do not see the answer here.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I added a line to the original riddle, perhaps to clarify or even worse further to mystify.

Angelic attention, this providential connection, does not require recipient genuflection.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Godsend.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Godsend.
    I do not see the answer I seek.

Darn it! it appears I’m the goose of this riddle.

Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Darn it! it appears I’m the goose of this riddle.
    The answer is close, folks are just dancing around it.

This riddle has sort of a connection to a previous riddle I wrote.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

"Angelic attention, this providential connection, does not require recipient genuflection."

This makes me think it ends in Bow or perhaps curtsy
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    "Angelic attention, this providential connection, does not require recipient genuflection."

This makes me think it ends in Bow or perhaps curtsy
    I used it because it went with the theme of the riddle and it rhymed.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Misdirecting bastard!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Misdirecting bastard!!
    Hey, I just want to partake in the billions of dollars at stake, when we, Melinda and I finalize our wedding date.

Riddling and Rhyming Bastard to the End.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Bump

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

As a President destroys a country.

I and my Angels believe, together we take a chance.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Is that a NEW riddle?

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

A clue.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

In my best Richard Dawson voice. And the answer is..............Angel Investor!

Rest easy now my riddle.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I was completely buffaloed!

+ Reply to Thread