Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: When a Zombie bites a Vegan, does the Vegan become an Omnivore?

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gunkslinger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I love these riddles, and appreciate the effort that goes into making them. Unfortunately, after a first guess, I find it hard to derail my brain out of that first line of thinking, even when given a clue. So I’m usually out of ideas after the first guess.
    Kindly understand that I love to create riddles, but I also love to solve riddles, no matter how easy or how difficult.

So present us a riddle, our spinal challenged friend.
    I will try. I'm finding the difficulty is not so much in creating a riddle for which the answer works, but creating one for which a hundred other answers don't also work.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah. It's not easy. If no one has a clue, I consider it a bad riddle when i write. If they get it right off, bad riddle too. Happy medium I guess.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

That’s it exactly. Ideally, I think the answer should be obvious only in retrospect, which is a tough thing to pull off.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

The Lord of Skytop. Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Yeah. It's not easy. If no one has a clue, I consider it a bad riddle when i write. If they get it right off, bad riddle too. Happy medium I guess.
    Yeah, like when you write that steamer of a riddle that is artful and elegant and then it gets hit right out of park. Wham, bam, thank you ma'am.

Then again it just takes one wrong answer to completely derail everyone's train of thought and get them thinking in the wrong direction.

Happy medium.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I got three lines into the riddle I was wring and hit a wall.!
    UGH!

The Lord of Skytop. Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I got three lines into the riddle I was wring and hit a wall.!
    UGH!
    I got two in the works. I'm in New Hampshire climbing and hiking this week so riddling is a priority right now. Maybe by week's end.

Crack out those audiobooks!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes. I need to go back to basics. I choked badly!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2